Date: 2011-01-08 10:15
Our primary target is important person - Nikola Bugayev. Leader of Chedaky military units in Chernarusia.
If we want to bring a freedom and democracy into this post-soviet republic together with NAPA, we must cut Chedakys from any old contacts from Russia as Nikola Bugayev has.
Your task is only to locate and assign this primary target for the UAV.
First step after the landing in the northern woods of Chernarus, is to contact fighters from the NAPA. They will transfer you to the target zone - CDKZ base, where will be the primary target for today's mission.
From the transport aircraft (call sign SHOWTIME) provide HALO paradrop to the designated zone.
After landing in this zone as soon as possible contact the members of the NAPA. They know about your arrival and will be there waiting for you. Code words for the contact are in a separate section.
Then in cooperation with members of NAPA move close to the CDKZ base camp. Locate here our primary objective and report any possible danger for the UAV.
Avoid any confrontation. CDKZ don't know about your presence. The same applies to the primary objective. He will be then eliminated by locating the missile from the UAV. Callsign for this UAV is MAMBA.
Once you locate the primary target, immediately send his coordinates for the missile.
Subsequently you will observe the effects of missile impact and report the situation in the target zone.
After this, move back to the NAPA - they will hide you and then await further orders.
In the case of any unexpected complications, immediately contact your command. Callsign RED CROWN.
For the evacuation from the Chernarus are assigned four zones to which you navigate the evacuation team. The one selected area must be secured prior to evacuation.
Here are the positions:
Code words for the verification of contact with the NAPA fighters.
Can I warm up with you ? It's very hot weather.
At the autumn mornings is always so hot weather.
Nikola Bugayev (*20.09.1978 - +?)
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA2\Campaigns folder.
Credits & thanks:
Special thanks belong to (mainly for patience) Martinius, Kuba, Sarge, Terablick, Faly, Hurby, Pochyst, Str ... and Zdenka
- added loading screen which is visible only when the campaign is played under A2:CO
- removed permanent setting for the stable time (setAccTime 1;) in all missions
- added scripting command "saveGame" after each important cutscene
- when the message "MISSION FAILED" appears, last saved position will be loaded (used scripting command "loadGame") or player can load any other previously saved position
- added few hints and tips in all missions (for players who don't read the briefing)
- higher altitude for the HALO jump which means more time to provide all necessary maneuvers for landing in DZ
- hidden enemy Ural during the HALO jump together with waiting NAPA units
- added few helpful markers on the Chedaky base
- when player locates primary target on the Chedaky base for the UAV, placing of its personal WPs is disabled (LMB+Shift)
- tweaked ACM settings in the bonus mission
- added detailed information and markers for the additional tasks in the bonus mission
- removed "MISSION FAILED" message in the bonus mission, because campaign will continue also in this case
- polished english translation (thx Hurby)