Downloads / Operation Arrowhead / Editing / Tools / LEA - Loadout Editor For Arma 2 Combined Operations & ACE 2
LEA is a standalone application with goal to simplify the customisation of player's loadout and mission edition. The software uses a full graphical interface and maximum automatised processes to help mission-makers and team players waste as less as possible time in editing loadouts. To do so, LEA has the capability to read and rewrite mission.sqm as well as generate SQF scripts into ArmA 2 mission. The software is provided with @LEA addon for players to make their loadout at mission start-up with LEA whatever the mission running on server. LEA can also help ArmA 2 team play thanks to its capability to easily share user profiles and missions through FTP.
LEA has been developed foremost to run with ACE 2 for OA/CO. However LEA can be used without ACE 2 (see FAQ).
LEA for Players:
- Creation of an unlimited number of profiles see applicable ingame, at mission start. see
- Many Weapon Addons supported, included ACE 2, ACRE, all Robert Hammer's pack and more. see
- Possibility to share profiles by FTP, using LEA Client Interface. see
LEA for mission makers:
- Edition of all units (playables & AI), of all side. see
- Edition of vehicule cargos, ammunition boxes, and all objects having cargo in the mission. see
- Usable with any unit and vehicle addon.
- Quick edition commands by using predefined profile or by quick creation. see
- Edition of Name and Descritpion units attributes. see
- Extraction and Compression *.pbo (Windows only). see
- Possibility to share missions by FTP, using LEA Client Interface. see
LEA for ArmA 2 Teams:
- FTP Auto config file generator, to easily share profiles and missions. see
ACE or no-ACE:
LEA has been developed foremost to run with ACE 2 for OA/CO. However LEA can be used without ACE 2:
Q. How to use LEA without ACE 2?
R. In the Help menu select Manage Addons then uncheck ACE.
LEA has been developed in Java language, which allows software to be executed on most of the OS such as Windows or Linux, having graphic interface. LEA is usable by ArmA 2 OA/CO players under Windows as well as ArmA 2 OA/CO dedicated server with Windows Server see or Linux Debian see. Installation could be done manually or automatically (Windows users only).
See the LEA Wiki here
To use the new multiple profiles in game selection
1. Check into @LEA the readme.txt file. Be sure it is the 1.5 version. However copy paste @LEA folder from LEA installation directory to your ArmA 2 directory.
2. Double click on the profiles you want to use into Profiles Editor see.
3. Select Apply to @LEA as previous. In game you should be displaying profiles names when using the Apply Loadout action see.
Player usage and installation:
Mission maker usage:
Credits & Thanks:
[S.o.E] Major_Shepard: Software Conception & Script
[S.o.E] Matt2507: Graphic Conception & Web Development
[S.o.E] ETBSMorgan: Mission Making Conception
[BWF] Le_Culto: Script Help
[BWF] & [F27] members: Testing
[S.o.E] team - Sons of Exiled, http://www.sonsofexiled.fr
[BWF] team - Blackwater France, http://www.blackwater.fr
[F27] team - Force 27, http://www.force27.com
Sup3r6f0ur for his significant contribution to LEA repository and mr_book for fixing the ACE rucksack loadout script.
- Added: Profiles Editor - select All/unselect All commands of profiles in a folder.
- Fixed: Mission Editor - Do not Apply loadout option permanently checked with non playable and Empty unit when reloading a mission.
- Modified: Performance - Faster loading of weapons and Profiles Editor.
- Fixed: excessive cpu loading by reg.exe process.
- Fixed: Mission Editor - applying profile to a unit fails since 1.4.70.
- Changed: Extract/Make.pbo - Warning message "anormal process termination" has been removed.
Added: Profiles Editor - user can now create folders inside the profile tree, use Drag & drop, copy-paste profile from a right clic drop-down menu. see
Added: Mission Editor - it is now possible to apply a profile to any kind of units selection. see
Added: Alwarren FHQ Remington v1.1 is now available as an addon for LEA from public repository.
Fixed: RH AK - missing magazine 30 mm grenade.
Added: Addon Editor - new built-in parser of ArmA 2 addons config files for fast incorporation of addons into LEA (see the Wiki Addon section).
Added: the following addons for LEA are now available into the public repository: ADO Armes, Christian1987 MP7, McNools White/Greys weapons Waterhiro Type89
Fixed: Addon Editor - writing error message.
Fixed: OA Vanilla - in game script error message with rucksack.
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums
- Arma 2
- Community Base Addons
- Java Runtime Environment 6 or 7