"Russian" soldiers equipped with AK-74M, AK-105, AK-107, RPK, Pecheneg, SVU, SVDS, KSVK, VAL and VSS.
Badguys with AKM, SVD, RPG-7.
Items: suppressors TGP-A, TGP-B, 1p29, Krechet and Cobra collimators, PSO1 and PSO4 Optics.
Vehicles: BTR100, Retextured KA-60, Mi-48, Kamaz trucks, T100, BTR-K
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
64-Bit - C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
After extraction it should look like this:
Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/@your_mod_folder_nameYou can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder.
You'll also need add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
You'll find the soldiers in the editor under Independent -> Russian
Classnames in the readme.txt
Credits & Thanks:
BIS, Arma3 is amazing even in Alpha version!
Thank you everyone for help and support!
- New bikey, all pbos repacked and resigned
- BTR-100 now can swim
- Problem with bisigns solved;
- Weapons sounds fix after Arma3 update;
- Now JRRS compatible;
- Russian radio protocol (still WIP, but works)
- New units (specnaz and paratroopers)
- New weapons VAL and VSS
- Retextured BTR-K
- Cool static plane for HALO missions (look readme.txt for ramp animations)
- Couple of US style soldiers in Multicam with M4A1
- A lot of small tweaks and fixes
- Zeus compatible
- Fixed issue with RPG-7
- New item: Goshawk thermal optics
- Added units in SURPAT camo
- Added Pecheneg-m and new optics in RU ammobox
- New Vehicle - BTR-100 (a fictional BTR-90 and BTR-82 hybrid) with random numbers
- New weapon - Pecheneg-M machine gun with new hand anim
- New item: Cobra collimator optics
- Badguys random t-shirts error fixed
- Krechet with monocular optics alternative view added
- New item: Krechet collimator optic with monocular
- New weapon: RPG-7 for "badguys" with adjustible sights (100-500m)
- New cool hand anims for AK74M, AK105, AK107
- Retextured T100 with 10 random numbers (other vehicles are WIP).
- Fixed sights on rifle grenade launchers (now adjustible from 100 to 400m with a 50m step)
- Random t-shirt textures for "badguys"
- Offroads for "badguys"
- AKMS now accepts optics
- Fixes some issues (now compatible with 1.02)
- Removed global CowSlot settings
- New 6b27 inspired helmets
- New Krechet collimator sights
- Classic "badguys" weapons added (AKM, SVD)
- Added some "terrorists" to the OPFOR side
- PSO-1 optics
- Optic reticles reworked. Now rangefinders on PSOs and 1P29 should work correctly.
- Now compatible with ARMA3 BETA
- Units models and textures changed
- MI-48 added to Russian side
- Kamaz trucks added to Russian side
- Weapon sounds issues after BIS update v0.5 fixed
- 5.45x39 ammo hit value reduced to match BIS 5.65 ammo.
- PBO name changed to SUD_Russians
- classnames changed, addon name changed to SUD_Russians, prefixes added (!)
- Magazines from AK can now be used in RPK and vice versa
- New weapons: AK-74M, AK-74M with GL, KSVK
- New items: 1p29 4x optics, hat, bandana
- New units: Recon Operators, Recon Marksman, Recon Sniper (KSVK)
- New groups: Recon Team, Sniper team
- AmmoBox added
- Marksman unit had AK magazines in his backpack: Fixed
- Muzzle flashes are now working
- BIS supressors replaced with proper ones (TGP-A for AK, RPK, TGP-B for SVU)
- Iron sights reworked (still failed to implement side-mounted rails, new anim sources not yet supported by BinMake)
- New PSO-4 optics with 12x maginfication for Marksman
- Minor changes to weapon models
- Fixed helmet issue with players who enabled Development build in Steam
- SVU-107 sniper rifle added
- Different squad configurations added
- Retextured verision of KA-60 added
- Assault boat added
- AK-107 reworked for use of the game optics. Added an AK with a grenade launcher.
- Added AK-105 and RPK.
- Added Automatic Rifleman, Grenadier, Marksman, Engineer, Sapper, Medic, AT Soldier, Team Leader, Helicopter Pilot, Diver, Diver-Sapper
- Created classes for uniform.
- Created new backpacks
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums