We are proud to present you the new version of MCC called MCC Sandbox 4 (beta). MCC Sandbox 4 holds a compete new GUI and complete new AI system GAIA.
Since we did not want to hold the release for video's, large words files and professional art, here you have it. So stay tuned this week for detailed information on how to get the most out of this release! (video instruction).
GAIA stands for Greater Artificial Intelligence. Ever since I typed my first 2 lines of MCC code it has been going through my mind. What if the AI did…? Why isn’t this….? …..These and a zillion other questions have haunted me for too long. GAIA is my answer to most of these questions. So, now you know my personal motivation, let’s move on to the system itself. This document tries to focus on the intent of GAIA and the design decisions that have been made. I won't try to explain how all of the code works, but after reading this document you should have a clear understanding of what GAIA stands for, what choices she makes and how she operates.
GAIA can best be seen as a higher level lead organization that is tasked to make all groups work towards (a) common goal(s). GAIA does not improve and tries not to influence the behavior at group level.
So what is it that GAIA wants? The main goal of GAIA is to defend territory.
To do that she makes sure that:
• All assets are used intelligently. Know your units, what can they do, what are their weaknesses.
• Responses to threat are in proportion. Do not send more troops then needed, but also make sure it is enough to deal with the opposing threat.
• Understand the priorities. The closer a threat is to the center of the territory (zone), the higher the priority.
In future versions of GAIA goals will be expanded and might even grow to fully commanding offensive battles.
More about GAIA in MCC and how to use it: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56634804/MCC%20GAIA%20V1.0%20Release.pdf
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
64-Bit - C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
More about GAIA in MCC and how to use it: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56634804/MCC%20GAIA%20V1.0%20Release.pdf
You can find an old (MCC 2) PDF manual here: Mission Control Center Sandbox 3 manual or inside the installation folder.
Download Link - MP Mission version - Stratis:
Download Link - MP Mission version - Altis:
Download Link - Template mission:
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will cover the Community made releases.
Subscribe to the Armaholic.com Youtube channel
Make Arma Not War:
If you like our work, please support us in the contest!
Vote for us:
Credits & Thanks:
Spoor for all his testing work! (ArmaSeries.com)
Psycho (for previous and future video, images etc)
The guys from Armaseries. (http://armaseries.com/)
3CB for listening to my never ending talks that really help me understand my burning idea's.(http://3commandobrigade.com/)
Apollo (3CB) for correcting our English errors. (In pdf documents, because i think he will eat his personal suitcase only by reading our lines above )
Evrik (3CB) for listening, talking and inventing the name of GAIA
All the modders out there on the forums! Without all that practical help the whole thing would have been way slower.
- ACE compatibility
- Open SQL PDA and Commander PDA from ACE - remove add actions.
- MCC's hostages will react to ACE restrained and escort.
- MCC's IEDs can be disarmed with ACE Defusal Kit.
- MCC's medical system will not start if ACE is on.
- MCC's in game UI will not be shown if ACE is on.
- ACE Defusal Kit and ACE lockpicks will work as MCC's multi-tool to unlock/lock doors.
- Doors interaction exc breaching added to ACE self interaction menu while looking at a door.
- MCC's SQL commands (spot enemy, call support exc) added to to ACE self interaction menu.
- MCC's Interaction with civilians and enemy units moved to ACE main actions.
- MCC's artillery computer added to ACE actions while inside an artillery vehicle.
- MCC's ILS added to ACE actions while inside a fixed winged vehicle.
- MCC's Taru pod attach and drop pods options added to ACE actions while flying a Taru helicopter.
- MCC's logistics menu added to ACE actions while driving a MCC's logistic truck.
- MCC's Request drop-off from AI driver added to ACE actions while insides a vehicle with AI driver.
- Added: MCC's door interaction will work on gates and added a "check door" state before you can pick the lock.
- Ollem's Spectator script reintroduced.
- Fixed: MCC's evac helicopter fast ropes.
- Added: MCC's evac helicopter will open ramps/doors before infil and close them after.
- Reworked on the SQL PDA
- Fixed: Fortify on Headless client
- Fixed: Vault animations weren't global
- Added: Paramater to disable MCC's related action menu - "MCC_showActionKey" and an option in the MCC's settings module.
- Removed the weapon resting in MCC's cover system as BI implemented it in Marksman DLC.
- Fixed: Task Force Radio and ACRE disbaled after respawn - medic system
- Fixed: Players able to log into MCC using key binds even if not allowed
- Fixed: Commander virtuall artillery cannons didn't resets after the first fire mission
- Added: MCC Zeus will automatically detect and load addons.
- Added: "Don't show in the future" option for the EOD and SF messages.
- Added: Save to MCC (profile or clipboard) will save missions' settings.
- Added: Unlock all doors brush.
- Added: MCC Templates to AiA maps.
- Fixed: Restricting MCC access via Access Module or via inidb server_misc file didn't worked well.
- Fixed: After respawning player stuck inside the start location building.
- Fixed: Game crush after key binds.
- Fixed: Combo box pictures in MCC and VAS listbox appears black.
- Fixed: Respawning without weapons.
- Fixed: Ambush group arrow directing was 90 degrees off.
- Fixed: "Add Cargo Units" and "Add Crew (UAV)" vehicle's presets run on all clients instead of only on the server
- Fixed: Airdrop run on all clients instead only on the server - duplicated air drops.
- Fixed: While spawning a group of vehicles AI switching vehicles and disembarking
- Added: Attaching explosives charges and satchels to vehicles while using the MCC's weapons key binds - press left mouse button while holding the explosives and close to a vehicle.
- Fixed: Disabling MCC's interaction doesn't disable MCC self interaction.
- Fixed: MCC's interaction was working by default in the mod version - now requires to be turned on from the settings module.
- Fixed: MCC's door breaching charges where not placed close enough to the door.
- changed: Alternate action (cycling between grenades throws or detonating explosives) changed to use default action key - by default middle mouse button.
- Added: Access the MCC's artillery computer from any artillery piece that have computer enable in it's config by using MCC's interaction key while inside.
- Fixed: Laser designated artillery in the commander console didn't worked well.
- Added: Evac helicopter can be edited with Zeus so you can make it invincible.
- Added:MCC Medical items box
- Added: MCC Tactical items box
- Added: MCC Misc items box
- Changed: While unconscious- "time remains" text has been changed to blood pressure bar.
- Fixed: Sometimes player stay standing while unconscious.
r12 - hotfix.
- Fixed the MCC VON sounds always on.
- Fixed the teleport to start location get stuck inside the start location building.
Added: Radio System - NEW
- Adds simulated military radio sounds (such as ACRE/TFR) to built in VON , the radio will become scramble as the players move away from each others.
- Players will be allowed to use specific radio as Commander will be able to use the command radio, squad leaders the Side radio and all can use the Group, Direct and Vehicle radio.
- Able to define punishment to radio abuser as kick after hot mic for a period a time or for not using the correct radio (as grunt using the commander radio).
- Distinguished beeps for commanders broadcasts.
- Need to be activated and configure by placing the MCC Settings(Radio) module.
- Additional params:
MCC_VonRadio - activate on/off - must be done before the mission start
MCC_vonRadioDistanceGlobal - Max distance for Global radio
MCC_vonRadioDistanceSide - Max distance for Side radio
MCC_vonRadioDistanceCommander - Max distance for Commander radio
MCC_vonRadioDistanceGroup - Max distance for Group radio
MCC_vonRadioKickIdle - Should we kick abusing players
MCC_vonRadioKickIdleTime - How long before kicking a player who is hot micing.
Added: Pick up kit - NEW
- Using the interaction key on dead body players can pick the entire gear of the dead unit (uniforms, helmet not included).
- Used for PvP match where you want to disable players inventory.
Added: Quick Weapon change - NEW
- Switch weapons using the Shift + 1-5 keys.
1: Primary Weapon/Handgun
- Added: Quick drop of explosives and utility pressing the 4 key will cycle between available ordnance and utilities. Pressing the left mouse button will deploy them pressing the right mouse button will detonate it.
- Added: Grenade throw, 3 different grenades throws: shallow, normal and roll. Pressing the Shift + 3 key will cycle between available grenades. Pressing the right mouse button will tilt the grenade icon where horizontal grenade means roll, 45 degree means shallow throw and full up position means normal throw.
Use the grenade icon to aim and press left mouse button to throw.
- Additional params:
MCC_quickWeaponChange - Enable/Disable quick weapon change.
Added: Personal Ammo-Boxes - NEW
- Added: Personal ammo-boxes that can be carried and dropped using the Shift +4 key
- Any player can approach the ammo box and hold the interaction key to resupply ammo for their handgun, launchers and rifles.
- Each box have limited supply and will be deleted once depleted.
- Used for PvP match where you want to disable players inventory.
- Added to the rifleman role in role selection.
Added: Logistics to helicopters - NEW
- While flying above 15 meters and not far from 50 meters from the HQ helicopters pilots can press the MCC interaction key to bring up the logistic interface.
- Helicopters can sling load one crate at a time and deliver it around the battlefield.
- Added: Big supply crates for big transport helicopters. Big supply crates are equal to 4 regular supply crates.
- Added: Taru helicopter's pilots can purchase pods at the HQ.
- Added: XP from logistics
Added: Interact self - NEW
- Added: with interact self (Ctrl + interaction key by default) players can heal and inspect themselves (MCC medical system), Spot enemies, call support and order the construction of FOB ex.
Added: Medical system - NEW WIP
New modular and scalable medical system (need to place the MCC medical system module) the medical system is built around blood level where a player loses a lot of blood he will eventually die.
- Complex or plain: in complex mod players will need more items to heal such as epipen, bandages, first aid kits, saline bags and more. Where in the non-complex mod, players will use ArmA 3 default gear such as FAIK and Medikits.
- Medical system will work on AI and players where AI will sometimes regain consciousness so verifying a kill is now needed.
- Bleeding, players and AI can bleed to death either while alive or unconscious, bandaging will only stop the bleeding but will not regain blood level. Blood level will regain over long periods of time and can be increased to a degree by addressing saline transfusions.
- Unconscious effects for players and AI.
- Bleeding effects vary from blurry vision, lower stamina, fading and color blind - depends on the amount of blood lost.
- Body armor - mission maker can adjust the effectiveness of body armors by adjusting it effects on players.
- Team kill punish - Where a player got killed by a friendly player he can ask to punish that player - if mission maker allows.
- MEDIVAC - since blood loose regain slowly it is vital to get the mortally wounded players to the MCC side start location to fasten the blood regain and heal major wounds.
Added: Shared cargo and valor system - NEW
As part of the expending WIP RTS element of the commander console new buildings have been added such as: Medical area, Medical Lab, Diesel generator, solar power panels' exc. So far you can only fool around by building these buildings as of now they aren't functional yet.
But in the basic version of the H.Q (Start location) and the 2 upgraded version of it (Radio tower and Sat-coms) I've added shared cargo box in the entrance to the HQ.
The shared cargo box allows players to drop items they don't need or resources they have found using the survival option to gain valor points and resources points.
Valor points can be used to withdraw items from the shared cargo but there is a catch, withdrawing an item will always cost more valor points then deposit it so at the end players are encouraged to give to the community more then they take.
KEEP IN MIND this is a WIP and this is my playground so if you don't like it just skip it and never activate the survival option. For those who do want to explore it keep in mind that this is my take on ArmA 3 campaign and according to my Interpretation I would love to make a resistance game mode where a group of players struggle with minimum gear to regain resources and control over the island while fighting Opfor AI and rival players driven faction.
- Added: Switch cover system off on client side.
- Added: Role selection to MCC settings module
- Added: Survive mod to MCC settings (mechanics) module
- Added: while role selection is active players won't be able to disassemble static weapons.
- Added: MCC_ingameUI - turn off for no in-game UI such as above IED: available in the mission settings and the MCC Settings (Mechanics) module.
- Added: Max load, Weight and armor value to the uniform selection in roles selection.
- fixed: Commander console artillery laser targets and multiple rounds
- fixed: Fast rope bugs since Helicopters DLC.
- fixed: Transparent zone when first creating a zone.
- fixed: Access rights module duplicate MCC and didn't work for admins.
- fixed: Cache will no longer by default on when spawning units not in zone.
- fixed: Mission Generator caching and delayed spawning by always on - set if you want it on or off from Spawn menu.
- fixed: Cover only worked when enabling cover UI.
- fixed: Cover sitting animation get stuck.
- fixed: Atmosphere brushes fog disappear.
- fixed: Tauro helicopter not able to sling load after attaching a pod.
- Fixed: Some UI text that wasn't scalable with changing interface size - still it is recommended to use MCC with interface size - small.
- Changed: Cover module changed to Mechanic module so you can define more MCC players' mechanics there
- Changed: MCC GAIA settings module include skill for AI from 0-1 instead of rookie/med/veteran
- Changed: MCC interaction key while close to vehicle will quickly get you inside empty position in the vehicle (driver first) while holding the interaction will
let you choose where you want to mount the vehicle.
- Changed: Limited the draggable object weight to 500 k/g
- Changed: Artillery spread for Commander Console: "PRECISE" = 5m, "TIGHT"=50m, "SCATTERED" =100m, "WIDE" = 150
- Added: Cover system (need to be activated using MCC (settings) module). Allow picking out of corners automatically, reducing recoile while picking from cover, allows vaulting/climbing over obstcales.
- Added: New Paradrop infil for players and AI - Drop-pods.
- Added: New functionality attach and drop pods with the MI-290 Taru. Once you have sling load a pod press MCC interaction to reel it in and press MCC interaction to
drop the pod- it will parachute the pod safty.
- Added: New rope physicx to the fast rope options the EVAC and AI reinforcement.
- Added: New helicopters variants for the EVAC and AI reinforcement.
- Fixed: Delete evac didn't work.
- Fixed: Spawning AI in cargo sits in evac helicopters.
- Added: Interactio, Survival and cover system options from inside MCC settings.
- Added: New Variable MCC_syncOn - disable it to have no server sync (in MCC(settings) module)
- Added: Interact doors in ArmA2 maps (will not work for all doors as BI totally change the configs).
- Added: MCC zones will not be displayed on the map just in the MCC console itself.
- Fixed: Sync will not effect AI units
- Fixed: Altis Mod template and disabled automatic weather on all templates.
- Fixed: Presets added to Zeus objects/units didn't work for JIP.
- Fixed: GAIA Caching.
Tactical Video Probe
- Added: Tactical Video Probe tool tips.
- Changed: Tactical Video Probe has been changed from a full screen video to a tablet picture in picture view.
- Fixed grenade bug.
- Fixed change faction bug.
- Re-add the mission templates to the mod version (arma 2 maps included).
- Fixed MCC isn't working while hijacking AI.
- Added new modules:
-- Start location - instead of calling funcitons just place that module on the map to predefine a start location for each side.
-- Settings(MCC) - Predfine MCC settings and enable/disable MCC features.
-- Settings(GAIA)- Predfine GAIA settings and enable/disable GAIA features.
- Added: Items:
Multi-tool - for unlocking/locking doors.
Tactical Video Probe - for mirroring under the door.
Antibiotics, Painkillers, Bandage, Water purification tablets, 2 types of Strange fruit, Vitamins, Fuel canister, Fuel bottle, Duct Tape,
Butane torch, Oil canister, Scrap Metal, Car Battery, Food container, Cereal box, Canned Food, Rice - we have plans for them but it is to early to reveal.
- Added: MCC key binds option from BI main menu without the need to have MCC access (mod only).
- Added: Key bind to Squad PDA.
- Added: MCC_survive mode, by enabling this variables MCC interaction key will allow you to search map objects or spawned objects for random loot including: resources,
ammo and weapons. Requires inidbi running on the server, empty loot points will refresh every number of days in game time equal to the variable here:MCC_surviveModRefresh
It will also save items that the players placed in loot spawn objects so the players can use them as stashes for persistence purpose
- Added: Building's doors will randomly locked in Missiow Wizard CQB missions.
- Added: ST Flashbang grenade integrated to MCC to work with neutralizing enemy units, stunned units will be more likely to surrender.
- Added: AI units will not automatically neutralized first they will drop their weapons and stand with their hands up the player should approach them and zip cuff them
To restrain them or they might run off or even take their weapons again.
- Added: interact key allow you to drag static weapons and ammoboxes.
- Added: interact key allow you to flip turnover ATVs.
- Added: interact key allow you to push boats to water.
- Added: MCC Interaction key will open doors by clicking it and by holding it next to a door you'll have this options:
- Mirror under the door: Allow the player to inspect the room before making an entry - requires tactical video probe item.
- Breaching charge: Will open locked door while inflicting heavy damage to units on the other side - requires claymore charge.
- Lock/Pick lock door: Allow the player to lock or unlock doors - requires multitool item or AGM's defuse tool.
- Added: Non-lethal ammunition variable "MCC_nonLeathal" player using this ammunition on units closer then 30 meters will not kill them but stun them. Leave "" to none.
By default "prpl_6Rnd_12Gauge_Slug" to work with Benelli M4 Super 90 Pack http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21870
- Added: Interact with vehicles- by clicking the MCC interaction button next to a vehicle you can:
- By clicking:
- open the vehicles' doors/ramps.
- By holding:
- Board the vehicle in specific position.
- Access the vehicle's inventory.
- While inside you can switch seats.
- While inside you can ask AI or players for drop-off at a specific location.
- Added: Lock doors (all) and Lock doors (random) to brushes - will lock doors in the given area.
- Added: Specialist in Role Selection will gain XP from disarming IEDs.
- Added: 2 new resources food and meds, what we'll do with them? Time will tell.
- Added: New items: Multitool, Tactical video probe
- Added: Ambient Combat AI Spawn Script Pack 0.90 by Spun (changed and altered for dynamic use in MCC)
- Fixed: In the spawn UI the delayed and cache buttons were Offset
- Fixed: Vehicle fire caused by IED will put off after some time.
- Fixed Delayed Spawn and Caching working on dedicated server.
- Fixed Blacklisting of known locations referred old function instead of CfgFunction
- Fixed: Error saving and loading IED and ambush groups while sync.
- Fixed: Hidden IED isn't deleted after disarming.
- Fixed: Respawn tents transparent icons.
- Fixed: GAIA flanking orders sometimes went nuts, resulting in unlimited waypoints. Capped to max 6 waypoints for flanking.
- Changed: Refractors GAIA to use CfgFunctions (by MikeMatrix)
-Removed 3d Party:
Leftovers from UPSMON.
- New Vars
// Set to true to activate survival mode - scavange for loot to survive
MCC_surviveMod = true;
//How long in days(24H-game time) will it take for spawn position to refresh
MCC_surviveModRefresh = 1;
MCC_interaction = true
- Added: more then 40 custom voices to IED, suicide bombers, armed civlians and more many thanks to Zafjr for making this AAA quality voice acting.
- Added: Admin commands kick and ban from MCC to admins only.
- Changed: All CP functions renamed as MCC functions so if you are calling for example: CP_fnc_buildSpawnPoint you should now call MCC_fnc_buildSpawnPoint
- Changed: VAS updated to version 2.6 thanks to MikeMatrix (he also made a lot of code cleaning - so thanks Mike).
- Fixed: Missing groups in MCC such as the one from FSF - now for real
- Fixed: Respawn points for east and resistance.
- Fixed: IED disarm didn't work on MP.
- Fixed: Spawning IED for civlians or resistance side gave errors.
- Fixed: Primary spawn point aka HQ can't be destoyed anymore.
- Fixed: Armed Civilian behavior: the suspect will join players after disarming him.
- Fixed: BIS Arsenal doesn't show on objects.
- Fixed: Start location didn't work for resistance and east.
- Added: New weather mods: Blizzard and Sandstorm.
- Fixed: MW stuck on "Building Mission".
- Fixed: MW dosen't recognize user's zones when building a mission to zone.
- Fixed: Mission Wizard will use players' custom groups.
- Fixed: Mission Wizard dialog disappear after changing faction for the first time.
- Added: Neutralize civilians or enemies by shouting at them (SWAT 4 style) will effect AI only and the chance for them to surrender is calculated by the unit rank, type and other units
In its group. Neutralized units can be added to the player group (max of 2 units per player's group).
- Changed: Moved the actions: disable IED/armed civilian, Supply truck dialog and aircrafts ILS to the interaction key (default Shift + c)
- Added: AC-130 timeout after number of seconds defined in "MCC_ConsoleACTime".
- Added: Mission maker can disable AC-130 after it spawned by pressing the AC-130 button again.
- Fixed: Black screen on AC-130.
- Added: Blizzard brush - Will generate blizzard weather, strong winds, snow, fog and high waves.
- Added: Sandstorm brush - Will generate sandstorm weather, strong winds, dust and debris.
- Added: Heatwave brush - Will generate heatwave weather.
NEW: Squad dialog:
- Added: In game Squad Dialog (no indbi required) - you can change squads or create custom squads by pressing P or bind another key bind if you like, options in squads:
- Lock/unlock squads.
- Custom marker on map (can be turned off from mission settings).
- Spectate member of the squad before joining.
- Teleport to team from squad menu.
NEW: Selectable spawn points - outside of role selection
- Added: When setting a start location or after respawn/connection players will face a dialog to choose where to spawn (Zeus respawn points, MCC start location or logistics - FOB)
- Added: Support default BIS respawn points - no need to change the respawn template - just leave it on BASE.
NEW: Team leader PDA
- Added: Any group member who have GPS and is a leader of a group will have access to the PDA.
PDA features (Double click to open the PDA menu):
- Spot Enemy: Mark enemy forces, the marker will delete itself after 5 minutes.
- Call Support: place a support marker such as: CAS, area attack, support, transport, medic, ammo, repairs, fuel.
- Construct: Order building custom objects:
- FOB - Serve as spawn point for your side.
- Small Bunker - Fortification.
- HMG Pit
- GMG Pit
- AT Pit
- AA Pit
- Mortar pit.
To build an object you need first to order a build point then have at least 3 units from the same side as you then you'll need supply crates (see logistics) in order to build it.
Construct that will not fulfill the minimum requirements will be deleted after about 30 minutes.
NEW: Logistics and resource management
- Resources: Fuel, Ammo and Supply so far only supply is supported for building construct while you can use the fuel and ammo crate to support vehicles on the battlefield.
Mission makers change the array: MCC_resWest = [500,500,500] first element of the array is ammo second is supply and last is fuel as in [ammo,supply,fuel].
Supported arrays: MCC_resWest, MCC_resEast, MCC_resGUER.
So far the only ways to increase resources is by mission maker changing the arrays or by capturing supply/ammo/fuel crates and carrying them back for a refund at the start location.
Supply crates classes:
mod version: ammo - "MCC_crateAmmo" ; supply - "MCC_crateSupply" ; fuel - "MCC_crateFuel"
mission version: ammo - "Box_NATO_AmmoVeh_F" ; supply - "Land_PaperBox_closed_F" ; fuel - "Land_WaterBarrel_F"
- Supply trucks - Classes:"B_Truck_01_transport_F","I_Truck_01_trans port_F","O_Truck_01_transport_F" this trucks will server as support vehicle while the driver of the truck is less then
50 meters away from it's side start location (flag) he can withdraw resources as crates and deliver them to were they needed.
NEW: Rally point (Mod version only)
- Added: Rally points or respawn tents - objects in the MCC mod version (under launchers) or unlockable for officers at level 5 by default can be changed by the server.
Rally points are spawn points for units from the same group as the player who assembled it and can be used when there are no enemies around 100 meters from the rally point.
The rally point will disappear when the leader of the group spawn on it.
There should be at least one more player by the officer to deploy the rally point.
NEW: Modules (Mod version only)
- Added: Restricted zones module: [[_logic, [east,west,resistance,civilian], _time, _insideTheZone, _airOnly , _delete], "MCC_fnc_createRestrictedZones", false, false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;
- Added: (ILS) Instrument Landing System Module - place it on any airport or runway and fixed wing's pilots will have ILS to any runway(based on ILS pro script from MCC2 by TiGGa).
- Added: CIV side added to GAIA control
- Added: Delayed spawning. The spawns can now be delayed until within caching distance.
- Added: Occupy script (wip)
- Added: Allowed Weapons check - if a player pick a weapon out of his role as rifleman picking up a sniper rifle the player will suffer increased weapon sway.
- Added: Commander role. You can choose to be a commander for each side, or start a mutiny against your own side commander. Commander will have access to the MCC_console and MCC assets.
- Added: BIS tickets support to Role Selection. You can predefine tickets by changing this variables: MCC_ticketsWest, MCC_ticketsEast, MCC_ticketsGUER or bu BIS module.
- Added: Notifications for leveling, unlocking new gear and weapons or gaining experience from role related actions such as: healing, taxing and leading,
- Added: Support default BIS respawn points - no need to change the respawn template - just leave it on BASE.
- Added: Revised respawn panel UI - added selectable animated icons for spawn points.
- Changed: FOB vehicles - added animation for the building FOB stage, added side flag and it is now requires 3 players in the vicinity of the FOB's building site for it to finish building (take about 3 minutes).
- Changed: In Role Selection while pressing "Switch Side" will only scroll between active sides that have start locations.
- Changed: In Role Selection an officer will regain control on his group after respawning.
- Changed: Officers will automatically get to be the leaders of their group.
- Added: Artillery Dialog - you can issue fire missions to any AI or player from your side. MCC will calculate the indirect and direct fire solution (if available) and produce
a fire mission to the given player.
- Removed: MCC Console object - it is now available for the commander by default (commander is picked by voting)
- Changed: MCC Console is accessible to the sides' commanders only.
- Changed: Forward artillery in cannons in MCC Console reduced to 3 cannons and increased the delay between shots.
- Changed: MCC Console is defined by side, so there can be up to 3 commanders at the same time from opposing sides and they will all have separate resources.
- Changed: When adding assets to the MCC Console such as CAS, airdrops or artillery the assets will be added to the currently active side (from MCC faction combobox).
- Fixed: MCC Console had trouble firing guided missiles from UAV
- Added: Delete selected groups by pressing delete button.
- Added: Mission settings variables:
- Delete player's dead bodies.
- Global Time Acceleration Factor
- GAIA AI use smoke
- GAIA AI use smoke frequency
- GAIA Caching distance
- GAIA unit controls
- GAIA AI artillery Delay
- Added: Quick waypoint issuing in the MCC commander console and MCC - hold ctrl + double clicking on the map.
- Added: New parameter for MCC to delete dead players body after respawn "MCC_deletePlayersBody" Boolean - by default false. - added to mission settings
- Changed: Zeus edit object dialog is now moveable.
- Changed: Teleport to team will teleport you to an empty seat in the vehicle the unit you have teleported too is in. If there are no empty seats then you'll not be teleported.
- Changed: Unit Management multi selection moved to BIS default multi-selection list box = better performance.
- Fixed: Convoy and motorized reinforcements needed some tweaks.
- Fixed: White map on mission wizard briefing screen.
- Fixed: Missing pictures in the combobox.
- Fixed: Vehicle spawned by MCC 3D editor teleport to their spawn position once a new player join in.
- Fixed: MCC couldn't read some groups' configs from addons.
- Fixed: Custom Cargo didn't show for all clients.
- Fixed: Height of objects/units isn't loaded correctly.
- Fixed: addUniforms changed to ForceUniforms so no more naked players.
- Fixed: Save to SQM file broken if no groups spawned.
- Fixed: Duplicating unit/vehicle if creating a unit/vehicle not in a zone and then creating a new zone.
- Improved: Custom Zeus edit dialog response time.
- Changed: Mission Wizard process moved to the server side.
- Added: Objects created by the mission wizard will automatically cached or use delayed spawn to save CPU.
- Added: Mission Wizard mission: Secure HVT now requires to bring back the HVT to base alive (need MCC start location present).
- Added: Disable popup intro window or just the music option.
- Added: BIS Arsenal button for mission makers.
- Added: BIS Arsenal preset for ammo box.
- Reworked: Access module - added descriptions and combobox to fit arma 3 standards.
- Reworked: SF module - added descriptions and selection boxes to fit arma 3 standards, add the a selection box to define user key to open the helmet camera.
- Fixed: AI loaded from profile always facing north.
- Fixed: Cargo menu in Zeus glitched when monitor ratio is 5:4.
- Fixed: Missing Role Selection button.
- Tweaked: MCC UI and 3D to icrease performance.
- Added: Object oriented save for MCC's briefings so you can load them when saving to SQM.
- Added: Mission Generator briefings will be added to map's briefings and will be saved.
- Added: Change object name, Init line and MCC's init presets are now availabe in Zeus when editing a unit.
- Added: Save to SQM will save Zeus or MCC Mission Wizard objectives (the zeus sector and attack defends objectives not included).
- Changed: Traps, IED, suicide bombers, armed civilians and ambushes will be under Zeus control and can be edited and moved and saved/loaded after they have been edited.
- Added: Set MCC keys from the login menu - for players who are not the mission maker.
- Added: Two more levels of terrain detail (grass).
- Added: Terrain detail and view distance preferences will be saved to user profile automatically.
- Added: Mission Wizard presets will be saved to profile name.
- Added: Mission Wizards will completely save including objectives reinforcment exc, objectives can be edited by Zeus in game.
- Added: You can now select the civilians faction in Mission Wizard.
- Added: Animal spawning in Mission Wizard.
- Changed: MCC Mission Wizard objectives added: "Destroy Vehicle","Destroy AA", "Destroy Artillery", "Destroy Weapon Cahce", "Destroy Fuel Depot", "Destroy Radar/Radio",
- Changed: Zones can be loaded changed and re-saved again and again.
- Changed: By default MCC keys will be:
- Open MCC: Ctrl + Delete
- Open MCC Console: Ctrl + End
- Teleport 2 Team: Alt + T
- Changed: Presets are defined by object type.
- Added: Armed civilians will patrol the area and be much more aggressive also they now have SMG.
- Added: 3D editor preset - "Add Cargo Units" will populate the vehicle cargo with units from the vehicle's faction.
- Fixed: Remove some of the load in 3D editor to save CPU.
- Fixed: MCC will not show group's markers while they are in another group's vehicle (so you can set troops unload).
- Fixed: Failing the mission if enabling roles.
- Fixed: Groups respawn after loading a mission.
- Fixed: Zeus respawn template makes AI hostile to player.
- Fixed: Supply drop for ammoboxes was buggy.
- Fixed: Karts and karts drivers spawns in garrison and mission wizard.
- Fixed: Cargo system didn't actually clear the box cargo when "Clear" pressed.
- Fixed: Hidden IED auto reveal for the mission maker side.
- Fixed: MCC key bindings moved to MCC mission's settings so it can be binded from in game to profile and not hard coded.
- Added: Button: "Save MCC(SQM)" will save MCC/Zeus only missions' objects to SQM - will only save the new placed objects.
- Added: Reworked MCC save now will save all objects/units placesd with MCC or Zeus including waypoints, GAIA behavior, GAIA cashing status and disregard units that has been deleted. First step to persistence.
- Added: Save to SQM will save gaia behavior, cacheing and respawn.
- Added: Disable global MCC messages in missions settings.
- Update: 500m increment to viewdistance setting
- Update: improved check if zone exists before spawning AI units.
- Update: Added VAS again with some safty changes so it won't override missions already using VAS.
- Fixed: When someone else taking control over MCC and trying to access Zeus he gets a black screen.
- Fixed: Added delay for laser target bombs.
- Fixed: After loading a mission from MCC creating a new zone will start from 1 again.
- Fixed: After HALO jump backpack on pelvis was not removed.
- Fixed: Player were not assigned to Zeus in dedicated servers.
- Fixed: Save to SQM didn't saved WP type.
- Fixed: After respawning will not loose zues.
- Fixed: Error garrison group spawn for "AAF (GUE)" faction
- Fixed: Floating rocks issue.
- Fixed: Could not take control of same side UAV/UGV with MCC handheld console unless mission maker allowed it.
- Added: Save Zeus Objectives (persistence - will save the task status when pressed saved) .
- Added: Save Zeus modules: Animals, Chem Lights, Effects, Environment, Objectives, Respawn, Scenario Name, Smoke Shells.
- Added: Respawns. It can now be set on GAIA groups (caching friendly) the group will respawn for number of times after all it's group members has been killed. (group setVariable ["MCC_GAIA_RESPAWN", <nr of respawns>]
- Fixed: Delete "markers" won't delete MCC Zone's markers.
- Update: Delete "all" won't delete markers.
Cargo (Box Gen)
- Update: Will not automatically clear all the cargo in the vehicle/Ammo box.
- Fixed: Scroll bars were buggy.
- Added: "Are you sure?" dialogs to mission's end buttons.
- Added: Open or close MCC with the Custom user "action key 2".
- Added: Open or close MCC handheld console with the Custom user "action key 3".
- Added: Towns names and map markers in 3D editor.
- Fixed: 3D icons size will be depending on the distance from the camera.
- Added: new ModuleCAS_F to MCC's CAS - means 3 new CAS (the Zeus one).
- Added: 1st person spectator support (including 'auto combat focus')
- Added: set spectator focus to last selected group on MCC map (so after selecting icon, open spectator will focus on the group leader)
- Fixed: spectator log file error messages
- Added: In Unit Managment realistic paradrop (runing up the ramp exc).
- Updated: 3D editor smooth place smoothen by half and fixed the 3D placment.
- Fixed: Mission version and template missions revive for JIP.
- Players will add to Zeus on respawn.
- Mission maker won't have to relog to MCC after respawn to get Zeus but he still need to open MCC.
- The mod template mission had some errors with the A3 Wounding system, so I add the A3 wounding system to the template missions.
- MCC now have built in Zeus support:
- Once mission maker log in he will have Zeus key enabled once he logged out he'll lose it.
- Units added with MCC can be controled via Zeus.
- Units placed with Zeus will be saved to SQM. - so basicly you got a full 3D editor with save to SQM feature.
- Use _object setVariable ["mccIgnore",true] - so that the save to SQM ignore that object.
- Use _object setVariable ["text","Name"] - so that the save to SQM sets it's name.
- Added: Hold Ctrl to continue spawning ordnance without the need to press Create again.
- Added: Hold Ctrl to continue spawning units without the need to press Create again.
- Start Locations
- Added: Teleport, paradrop or HALO start location.
- Removed: VAS from the mod version, it still there in the mission version but if you are using the mod version you should add VAS to your template mission - let see how this will work out.
- Removed: BTC Revive in the mission version it was a good script but I needed something that isn't based on killed EH for the Role Selection.
- Added: Save to SQM now save everything: Groups, waypoints, markers, objects, units, triggers and vehicles stats (locked, health exc), weather, time, resistance hostiles exc...
- Note: Saving triggers to SQM - you'll need to manually edit the triggers in the sqm values: expCond, expActiv, expDesactiv and replace any " with "" also make sure there are not enters between the lines or you'll have CTD.
- Added: [TcB]-Psycho- A3 Wounding System
- Added: If a mission maker log off and another one take his place or if he DC and come back he will still have the zones markers.
- Added: DOC/Waypoints/Groups and basiclly almost anything you spawn will be saved into SQM.
- Added: "Track Units" button will keep tracking groups and WP on the mission maker map and not just in MCC.
- Fixed: Changing faction relations from mission's settings didn't effect the game.
- Fixed: Hijack made you lose your old group.
- Fixed: Hijack made the hijcacked unit lose his group.
- Fixed: Floating rocks bug.
- Fixed: Opening spectator will now close MCC.
- Fixed: Halo/parajump didn't work for more than 1 unit. - thanks Ollem.
- Fixed: Headless Client fixed - thanks Ollem.
- Fixed: Saving without align to terrain in the 3D editor didn't show on the save to sqm file.
- Changed: Garrison values have been decreased.
- Changed: Name tags will show rank picture instead of text.
- New: Added 3D icons for groups, waypoint exc.
- New: Integrated Zeus.
- New: Moved the Box generator from MCC main interface to the 3D editor - you can create custom cargo items to any kind of vehicle/object that can hold cargo (not units).
- New Preset: Remove All Weapons (unit), Remove All Items (unit) - remove all items or weapons from the given unit.
- New Preset: Clear Cargo (Vehicle) - remove all cargo items from the vehicle cargo space.
- New Preset: HQ Vehicle (Vehicle) - can convert any vehicle to a FOB (secondary respawn point in roles selections) - the vehicle's driver can deploy the FOB.
- New Preset: Disable Simulation (object).
- Improved: CAS gun-runs will work best for fixed wing or helicopters with a turret.
- Alot of work have been put here to clear some bugs and make this system stable.
- New: Added iniDB support for RS - need to run iniDB on server only will save stats such as xp, level, rank, role exc.
- New: Moved all role selection defines such as numbers of roles per squad, gear exc to iniDB.
- New: In squad menu players will show their role name and level.
- Fixed: Reinforcement air or motorized didn't used GAIA.
- Fixed: Artillery or static weapons didn't use GAIA.
- Fixed: GAIA now gives waypoints to submarines
- Added: GAIA can now handle rotated zones.
- Added: Caching per group implemented. ((_x) getVariable ["MCC_GAIA_CACHE", false])
- Added: Move,resize,rotate zones by click and drag over the map.
- Added: Move,resize,rotate markers by click and drag over the map.
- Added: When spawning artillery markers will show the ordnance spread.
- Added: When spawning individual units markers will show where the unit spawn.
- Fixed: Waypoints markers and track units markers moved to eventhandlers so it won't be laggy and it will show more details then before.
- Added: Delete N/V - will remove and delete all N/V from all the units in the selected zone.
- Added: Delete dead bodies.
- Added: Add flashlights to units and force them using it (yeah I know it is a delete brush but hey it fits).
- Fixed: Select CIV faction, go to spawn, select unit. Select Boat. Error pops up.
- Fixed: Create zone, spawn armor group of 4 tanks, select AI armor group, teleport. Result: only crew is teleported, vehicle stays empty at same location.
- Fixed: Fortify updated with altered CBA taskdefend (credits CBA & Rommel).
- Fixed: Groups/units created with "Create" button are not saved.
- Fixed: Error creating Resistance's groups/units created with "Create" button.
- Re-added: Role Selections.
- Added: Close button.
- Fixed: Drop down menus backgrounds are no longer opaque.
- Added: Re-added structures in the drop down menu (hopefully BIS will introduce the new structures classes..
- Added: Weapons' holders, intel exc to the 3D (on Dev branch).
- Fixed: Recruit preset will recruit the whole unit's group (vehicle's crew).
- Added: Pickable items preset will have by default enableSimulation off so you can place them on tables exc.
- Fixed: When opening a new container all other containers will be closed and not overlap.
- Fixed: In Box Gen drop down menus backgrounds are no longer opaque.
- Fixed: Changing view mod hide the video feed.
- Fixed: When selecting reinforcement or garrison the create button will not show only add to zone.
- Fixed: Missing units count for artillery and SF infantry when right clicking on a group icon.
- Updated to the latest version.
- Fixed: Non-jammable IED didn't explode.
- Added: Mini map and zone combobox.
- Added: Random option for most of the wizard options - add more suprise to the mission maker.
- Added: Help tooltip to all options.
- Fixed: Self propelled artillery spawn on top of each other.
- Added: Delete lights - will delete all light sources in the area.
- Added: Tooltips and indicators for Mission Settings.
- Added: MCC AI's settings will effect units spawned via 3D editor or Group Gen.
- Fixed: MCC will now read addon's groups configs such as Aggressors.
- Fixed: Removed missing weapon config error message after respawn.
- Fixed: MCC zones visable on some clients
- Fixed: Group Genrator will no longer draw waypoints leading [0,0,0];
- Fixed: Save Gear didn't saved assigned items.
- Fixed: Removed explosion sounds from flares.
- Fixed: IEDs will explode even if moved (car bomb) make sure to set the IED on radio activation so the explosion won't relay on the target's speed.
- Reworkded: Total new look to the 3D editor interface.
- Added: Toggle thermal visions (WHot/BHot/NV/Thermal/Noraml) in 3D editor.
- Added: Hide/show 3D editor HUD with H key - for filming exc.
- Added: Compass to 3D editor
- Added: Minimap to 3D editor.
- Added: New structures classes to 3D editor
- Changed: 3D editor safe distnace reduced to 10 meters and also added a timeout of 7 seconds if the cursor haven't been moved the vehicle will spawn anyway.
- Added: Fast rope to evac.
- Added: Evac helicopters will return to their spawn location automaticlly after they have completed their drop.
- Reworked: Group Generator interface.
- Added: Create zones, spawn units, exc from the Group Gen - in time it will replace menu 1 in MCC and a lot of functions will be called from there.
- Added: Create and save your own custom groups to profileNameSpace. Spawn or use them in the Mission Wizard.
- Added: Save Gear option in mission settings - by default MCC save gear is off so it won't collide with other medical systems (respawning without primary weapon bug after revive in BTC)
- Fixed: Major lags when using the 3D editor.
- Fixed: Mission Wizard hostage task completed instantly.
- Fixed: Console evac didn't work
- Fixed: Console Airdrop didn't work.
- Fixed: Spawning evac boat on water make it jumping in the air.
- Added: on tab 4 it's possible to select players, AI or a mixture to parachute or HALO by group or individual
- Added: Detection if divers are spawned and if so allow zone to be land or water
- Added: Start Locations can be updated multiple times.
- Fixed: Saving triggers to MCC save and reloading was bugged - it should be ok now please report if you find some more bugs.
- Fixed: MCC will no longer change the factions aggressiveness to each other.
- Fixed: Save unit's init to SQM file was depended on CBA functions.
- Fixed: Missing Rsc classes in the latest game update.
- Fixed: Spamming factions in combo box with empty factions for addons (A3MP).
- Optimized: Code for more performance.
- Added: Stealth mission's alarm will be generated from a loudspeakers near the objective and not from the objective itself.
- Added: Reinforcement option (motorized, aerial or random) when enough enemy units have been killed a some reinforcements' groups will be sent to the area
either by motorized convoy or by helicopters drop off, parachute or fast ropes. Once in the mission area the enemy's reinforcement will activelly look for
the players. reinforcement may occur more then once per mission.
- Added: Artillery option (Mortars, Self Propelled Artillery, Random) spawn artillery on strategic places such as mountains and provide artillery support for the enemy forces.
- Fixed: Mission Wizard - precise markers Yes or no were vice-versa.
- Optimized: Spawning of objectives in open spaces and static weapons in strategic places.
- Changed: Clear area objective will not show icons on HUD.
- Added: 3D editor preset "Can be controled using MCC Console". Enable control over the unit to the player who holds the MCC Conosle.
- Added: 3D editor anti-collision vehicle will only spawn after you'll move the cursor away from the spawn location.
- Changed: Helicopters and planes placed using 3D editor will now spawn on the ground instead of flying.
- Changed: 3D editor compositions menu's animation faze changed to instant.
- Fixed: 3D editor presets' background is no longer transparent.
- Added: Artillery delay combo box.
- Fixed: MCC Console Artillery Forward observer UI has been improved.
- Fixed: AI artillery that was added with 3D editor didn't shoot on AI targets.
CAS & Airdrops:
- Fixed: Airdrop airplane is set to civilian side and will have different colors depends on the faction he belongs.
- Added: Command line - broadcast small text or big text. Visable on all clients.
- Added: 999 lives for 3CB template.
- Added: Updated to Ollem's spectator script
- Added: Delete Markers brush - menu 4.
- Added: Delete Tasks option - menu 3.
- Added: Mission Settings option: Disable Artillery Computer.
- Changed: MCC zone markers are less intrusive.
Reinforcement (previously paratroopers):
- Added: Multiple options for paratroopers (thanks to Ollem):
- small, medium, large - each different chopper and if available small and medium will use 'recon' groups based units
- besides parachuting also drop-off and fast-rope option for each chopper (based on zealot111 fastrope script: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...astrope-script)
- for Large chopper all factions use the Independent faction chopper, but it will change colour and side dependent on paratrooper faction
- opening/closing doors and ramps when available
- paratroopers will have "AWARE" status by default when "DEFAULT" (SAFE) is used (while paratroopers arer not default)
- When default group layouts are available (like for BIS units) these will be used. For Custom factions a random selection of available units will used (only first 5 while these are usually infantry type units and otherwise divers and pilots may also be part of the custom group)
- Added: Multiple options for motorized reinforcement
- Small, medium or large motorized reinforcement.
- Will spawn vehicles pack with infantry outside the zone and move it into the zone while maintaining a column formation.
- Once in the zone will disembark infantry that will start patrolling the zone.
- Armed vehicles in the convoy will break away from it and start patrolling the zone.
Convoy (thanks to Ollem):
- Added: At the last waypoint cargo units will disembark automatically.
- Fixed: Convoy avoid divers/pilots and infantry mix in trucks
Changed: Mission Wizard weather is set to default off.
Mission Saving and 3D editor:
- Added: 3D editor deleted objects will not load out after loading an MCC's saved mission.
- Added: 3D editor save to sqm file option. Will save everything you spawned in 3D editor as mission.sqm file (mission file) including init added with the 3d editor.
- Added: 3D editor save to composition option. Will only save 3D editor placements objects (not units) as BIS composition's format.
Mission & Template:
- Added: SF - Night Ops gear preset for the mission version and templates.
- Added: MCC Mod's templates for Chernarus, Takistan, Zargabad.
- Fixed: Mod's template missions didn't have revive and markers.
- Added: "show markers" option. You can choose if you want to see the objective markers or not.
- Added: "Precise Locations" option. Define if the task marker will be generated on the exact task location or will show the location roughly.
- Fixed: No objective complete after destroying building's objective.
- Fixed: Acquire intel - objects will not fall below the desk.
- Added: Group Generator and MCC Console "Land" and "Land Get in" waypoints for helicopters.
- Fixed: Group Gen wapoints description - you got is Jester .
- Added: No Explosion IED - for triggering ambushes without making a real IED.
- Fixed: Ambush and IED had some bugs on dedicated server while using the mod version.
- Fixed: MCC's Console CAS did not match the CAS plane requested.
- Fixed: Addons planes keept on crashing down.
- Fixed: Invisible walls in the 3D editor.
- Fixed: MCC Console keys stucks, yes again.
- Fixes: Time for JIP players was -1 than the server.
Added: New parameter for the Mission Wizard: Area:
Whole map - the mission will be generated randomly inside the map's borders.
Current Zone - the mission will be generated inside the given zone (work around for addon map without MapSize param - make a zone big enough and pick the Current Zone option).
Added: 3D preset "Set Empty (Cargo)" clear all weapons, magazines and items from the vehicle's cargo.
Fixed: CAS didn't work on the MCC Console.
Fixed: Spectator script was broken in the mod version.
Fixed: Player keys might get stuck after using the MCC's Console.
Fixed: Mission Wizard: added some code changes toprevent getting stuck on the "Building A Mission" screen.
Fixed: Role Selection's FOB buttons didn't work on mod version.
Fixed: High Command on menu4 buttons didn't work on mod version.
Fixed: Garrison function didn't work on some addons' units.
Fixed: Mission wizard destroy vehicles objectives (AA,Artillery exc) can be destroyed by other weapons rather than satchels only.
Fixed: Misspelling and typos corrected by the help of Apollo from 3CB - big thanks.
Fixed: Difficulty in MCC Mission Wizard has been lowered.
Fixed: Mission Wizards tasks will now synced with JIP players.
Fixed: Group Gen and M-Tac (mcc console) didn't show the correct markers for addons' units.
- New feature: Missions Wizard:
Mission Wizard (MW) is a quick one press missions generator for MCC. It is in MCC's menu 5.
The mission wizard will read any map and scan its' locations to find the best location for the mission.
Each mission is called operation and can have up to three different objectives.
The MW will handle BIS default factions and any addon faction or island.
It will spawn units, groups, vehicles and static weapons with different behaviors, it will automatically create zones and populate them.
It will automatically create tasks and triggers.
It will change the weather, date and time of day to fit the mission.
It will even generate custom briefings on a new custom stratigic map.
The mission maker should define a few parameters before pressing "Generate Mission":
- Rival faction: who are we fighting?
- # players: The ammount of players the mission is built for (more players equal more enemy's units and greater distance between objectives).
- Difficulty: The higher the difficulty the more enemy's units the player should expect.
- CQB: No - The mission will not be inside a residential area.
Yes Without Civilians - The mission will be in a city or a village you can expect enemy forces garrison the area but no civilians.
Yes with Civilians - The mission will be in a city or a village you can expect enemy forces garrison the area and civilians' units and vehicles in the area.
- Stealth: If stealth is on the mission will be a night op and incase the players get detected they should expect alarms going off and reinforcement comming in.
- Objectives 1 to 3: Up to 3 objectives per operation:
- Random: will randomly select an objective type.
- Secure HVT: Rescue mission. Save a hostage from the enemy hands.
- Kill HVT: Assassinate one of the enemy's high ranks officer.
- Destroy Object: Sabotage the enemy war efforts by destroying objects ranging from: fuel dumps, ammo cash, radar, prototype vehicles and plans, artillery, AA and many more.
- Pick Intel: Snatch an important information out of the enemy's hand it can be hidden in suitcases, folders exc.
- Clear Area: Capture an enemy's strong point, clear it and defend against might be counter attacks.
- Disarm IED: Disarm a massive IED placed by the enemy.
- Vehicles: Should there be enemy's vehicles on scene.
- Armor: Should there be enemy's armor on scene.
- IEDs: If turned on MW will place IEDs and ambushes on roads leading to the objectives.
- Suicide Bombers: If turned on MW will place suicide bombers around the objectives.
- Armed Civilians: If turned on MW will place armed civilians around the objectives.
- Roadblocks: If turned on MW will place roadblock on the roads leading to the objectives.
- Group Generator:
Totally reworked Group gen:
- Changed: Get total control on the AI with a new RTS like interface and functionality:
Groups will have NATO symbols to represents group's size and type. They will change color to indicate they are in combat.
Choosing groups will be done by clicking on their icon or by drawing a box around them or by holding Ctrl for multi-selection.
Right clicking on a group icon will show additional details as:
- Group leader's name.
- Group infantry count.
- Group vehicles.
- Group behavior.
To issue waypoints choose one or more groups and double click anywhere on the minimap to issue WP.
Group Gen support all sides and can address waypoints that are will not work with BIS high command such as: get in, load, join exc.
Mission maker will stop UPSMON if issuing custom WP to an UPSMON controlled group.
- Added: Garrison units will patrol between nearby buildings.
- Fixed: Garrison will now work on bunkers.
- Fixed: Garrison will not spawn snipers/aa/at and such.
- Fixed: Garrison unit's density reduced by half.
- Fixed: Vehicles in garrison will no longer explode and the vehicles will be spawned on the roads' shoulders.
- Fixed: Updated to latest VAS version.
- Fixed: MCC VAS will not overwrite missions' VAS and will not collide with existing mission's VAS if present.
- Added: Name tags - you can turn name tags on and off from mission settings. Name tags will show name and rank of nearby friendly units and while in vehicle it will
show the names of the crew.
- Added: A number of units per group indecator while spawning groups.
- Added: Info to how to disable IED when choosing to be an EOD or engineer class.
- Fixed: Map Alpha has been reduced to show map markers.
- Fixed: Unit Managment (Menu 4) will display the vehicles' display name rather then the class name.
- Fixed: MCC changes terrain grid sometimes (Floating rocks problem).
- Fixed: Time on map and actual time were different.
- Fixed: Disbanding hostage will not make you leave your group.
- Fixed: Some triggers didn't saved correctly.
- Added: Mod's mission now have BTC.
- Commander Console
- Fixed: By default players won't be able to see WP assigned to them unless defined by Mission Settings.
- 3D Editor
- Fixed: 3D preset - destroy by satchel only wasn't working
- Fixed: When spawning vehicles in 3D editor the turret will look the same direction the vehicle is pointing
- Changed: Mod version is no longer requires CBA.
- Changed: CAS airplanes are read from configs instead of premade list - you can call CAS with your favorite addon's plane.
- Changed: Groups placed with Ambush behavior will look further away for roads to place mines.
- Added: In mission version MCC_allowedPlayers variable for controling who will have MCC access. Host or server's admin can always access MCC. Leave "all" for free access
- Added: MCC will delete empty groups.
- Added: Admin or server host can kick out mission maker.
- Added: If the mission maker DC he will leave MCC.
- Fixed: Loading issues from clipboard.
- Fixed: Reading units from mods such as Hellenic Armed Forces.
- Changed: Delete objects All will delete all objects (dead bodys, buildings exc) delete objects All Units will delete all unit's type (vehicles, infanry, armor exc).
- Changed: Removed the video effect while opening MCC.
- Fixed: Access module didn't restrict players access to MCC after respawn.
- Fixed: Some more undifined variables in UPSMON.
- Fixed: BTC revive gear script colide with MCC
- Fixed: Some errors while loading a saved mission.
- Fixed: Calling AI paratroops crush the game or cause unexpected behavior.
- Fixed: Armed civilians undefined variables errors.
- Added: Airdrop module.
- Added: Handle MCC access by player UID for mission version.
- Added: New Civ DOC - Vila.
- Added: 3D presets (rearanged that):
- Stances: Stand up, Kneel, prone.
- Effects: Sandstorm, flies, smoke and fire.
- IED: Electronic Counter Measures Vehicle - This vehicle can jamm radio operated IEDs in it's proximity.
- Added: Disabling IED will now cause vehiclesto burst in flames.
- Added: Parachuting units will have their backpack attached to their chests while parachuting. - Thanks to Cobra.
- Added: MCC will read user made addons groups.
- Added: Virtual Ammobox System (VAS) - under 3D presets - Big thanks to Tonic for this great tool.
- Added: Rearenged the objects drop down menu to fit the BIS editor menu (military, constructions, tents exc...)
- Added: You can now spawn animals.
- Added: Fixed wing CAS (Bombing-run, LGB, JDAM)
- Added: Preset: Pickable item - Items put through 3D editor can be picked. Once the item picked a hint regarding the unit that picked the object will be broadcast globaly
and a variable named (MCC_pickItem), will turn "true".
- Added: Delete Brush
- Added: New units and vehicles to convoy's HVT
- Added: Dynamic Object Compositions (D.O.C) presets (FOB, sites, exc...) If you have some nice template send them over and i'll add them to MCC.
- Reworked the MCC Tactical Commander Console:
- Get a new High Commander experiance with detailed information about the group under your control:
- Group Type
- Group Commander.
- Group size.
- Vehicles in possession of the group
- Group Behaviour.
- Group's color change to indicate a group in combat.
- See all other groups waypoints and markers.
- Take control of any AI groups from the same side as you (can be changed in mission settings or init file).
- Drag and drop selecting tool frame for easy selecting multiple groups or hold Ctrl and selectively pick one by one.
- Use Ctrl + number to create cluster group's shortcut button and press on the number key buttonto select the cluster again - just like old RTS.
- Easily double click on map waypoint creation.
- Create custom waypoints that usually don't work in default HC like - get in vehicle, join, troops unload exc.
- Plan your attack with other players controled groups. The players will only see the waypoints assigned to them by the commander(can be turned off from init or mission settings).
- Mark all friendly groups in map.
- Ruler kit: Get precise artillery fire missions with this as you can measure the distance and direction to the enemies.
- Take control of any other group's leaders helmet or vehicle cameras (support N/V and thermal).
- Take control on any UAV or UGV from your side either with the remote control (control hight, camera, turret and add WP to move around) or actually handle it (BIS Style).
- Removed the virtual UAV since you can now have real ones.
- Fixed: MCC deleting all 2D editor units on mod version.
- Fixed: Waypoints functionality as described above will work for Group Gen also.
- Fixed: Sync time and weather reworked - will only run on JIP players without changing and reseting time and weather for all - should fix the time diffrent between players.
- Fixed: Error synchronizing tasks and markers for JIP.
- Fixed: Multiple Hostage rescue action.
- Fixed: WP cinametic wasn't working on mod version.
- Fixed: Red dot indecator in 3D editor is now local.
- Fixed: Artillery fire mission sounds missing in mod version.
- Fixed: Helmet cams in SF module sometimes didn't start.
- Fixed: MCC will now spawn UAV and UGV correctly and controllable.
- Fixed: Remove the "no picture heal found" error - gave up waiting for BIS.
- Fixed: Console Artillery stopped working for some reason.
- Fixed: Dead artillery who is connected to the Console Artillery will not be counted as available artillery piece.
- Fixed: Error while trying to create a brush for the first time.
- Added: Support for Single Player.
- Added: Altis mission and Altis template on mod version.
- Added: MCC is now available in Steam Workshop.
- Added: High command module via Unit managment: set a unit as a commander for its side and he can controll any AI group from the same side.
- Added: Visual effect when opening MCC or changing role in Role Selection.
- Added: Role Selection: officer gain experiance over time equal to the amount of players under his command.
- Added: Role Selection: Pilots and crewman gain experiance over time equal to the ammount of players that are set as cargo in their vehicle while the vehicle is moving.
- Added: Role Selection: Destroying a target that is destroyable by satchels only reward experiance.
- Added: Role Selection: Medics get experiance for healing players.
- Added: Preset in 3D editor "Add Crew (UAV)" use it to spawn a controllable UAV.
- Added: New small items to IED list.
- Added: MCC functions added to the functions libary (debug dialog)
- Fixed: 3D editor mouse wheel wasn't working.
- Fixed: Iran AA team gear used old config
- Fixed: Parachute not working on mod version.
- Fixed: Save gear isn't saving assigned items.
- Fixed: Artillery's that didn't worked.
- Changed: in mission version player need to have a UAV Terminal inorder to access MCC console.
- Changed: Updated minefields to minefields signs.
r9 - Beta
- Added: Role selections and players levels progression (Saved on the hosted server even when the mission is done).
- Added: Gear and uniforms selection is defined by the player on each role. (admins can set players levels)
- Added: Select spawn location - Base, FOB - FOB spawn location can be destroyed by a satchel charge only.
- Added: Players gain exp and levels by in game rating. They can use the exp to get new gear and uniforms.
- Added: If role selection is turned on, only pilots can drive or use helicopters/jets and only crewman can operate APC or heavy vehicles.
- Added: If role selection is turned on players must be in a group in order to get in the game.
- Added: In role selection player can pick kits limited by the size of the squad and the ammount of available kits.
- Added: FOB spawn points can only be destroyed by C4 or Demo charges.
- Added: Safe zone on start locations.
- Added: spectator button for Mission maker.
- Added: IED handle damage, you can detonate IED with satchels or demo charges if you don't want risking disarming it.
- Added: HALO and Parachute jump for players and AI.
- Added: AI that have to move more then 700 meters will use empty helicopters. The pilot will drop the troops and go back to it's start location - UPSMON.
- Added: Triggers Conditions and Timeout for triggers.
- Added: 3D Editor preset: Destroyable by satchels only. Place an object that can only be destroyed by satchel or demo charge.
- Fixed: Tasks status doesn't broadcast to all clients.
- Fixed: Task create can't be captured using trigger.
- Fixed: Unavailable picture while adding artillery rounds to console
- Fixed: MCC sync weather and time only for the new JIP and not to all players on the server.
- Fixed: "undifined variable" errors on development build
- Fixed: Group generator's markers don't refresh.
- Fixed: When trying to spawn something on undifined zone an error message pop
- Fixed: Evac vehicles got stuck on WP.
- Fixed: Disabled attemps for multiple connections to the MCC console
- Fixed: MCC console PiP resolution improved
- Fixed: Tweaked suicide bombers to keep on chasing players and not lying down.
r8 - Beta
- Fixed new Beta classnames and new commandnames.
- Fixed 3D editor items sometimes spawn underground.
- Fixed placing vehicles sometimes make them explode.
- Fixed synching tasks to a new JIP end up in error message.
- Changed end mission to new BIS_fnc_endMission.
- Added SDV.
- Added Green army and green army gear to MCC.
- Revised gear scripts, added mortar, AA and MG teams.
- Added mission settings menu.
- Define green army hostility.
- Define AI skills.
- Reduced AI aimming and spotting skills. - no more killer AI
- Added submarines to evac
- Submarines will try to stay submerged in EVAC missions.
- Added precise smoke signal landing for EVAC helicopters.
Save & Load
- Added saving missions in profile namespaces.
- Fixed synched IEDs won't work after loading a mission.
- Fixed Disarm script
- Added new beta items to IEDS
Save Gear & respawn
- Fixed while respawn is off dead units will not have drowning effects while in spectator mod.
- Fixed Save gears script now fully work again.
- Fixed body deleted after respawn.
- unit synced with SF module don't need to wear a specific helmet to get a live feed.
- Fixed gearbox showing unavailable weapons and duplicated weapons.
- Added subclasses: uniforms, machineguns, sniper rifles, magazines, grenades, explosives, underbarrel grenades.
- Added Goggles to BoxGen - so far there is no command to actually put them in a box
- Renabled the paradrop spawn option - still at the current Beta state sometimes the jumping troops collides with the aricraft
and sometimes the game crush.
- Added a garrison function to group spawn that will automaticlly populate buildings in the given zone.
- Added notification for spawning UAV/AC-130/adding artillery and CAS.
- Added trigger capture for UAV/AC-130
- Added unit tracking with menu 4 is toggled on and off instead of 15 seconds interval.
- Fixed Access Rights module is now working again.
- Fixed Access Rigts depends on Player's UId nor names - logic should have something like this in it's init: this setvariable ["names",["76561198007956840","1","232421"],true];
- Fixed 3D editor can be closed with Tab key.
- Fixed got rid of the cfgWeapon error.
- Fixed 3Wp Evac button now shows the right description.
- Fixed when dying in 3D editor you no longer stuck in it.
- Fixed time for NV to start working in 3D editor is before 05:30 and after 18:30.
- Fixed try spawning something without defining a zone first will be aborted and hint the mission maker that he should create a zone first.
- Fixed trying to set a WP without creating a task first.
v alpha 08
- Removed CBA dependability for mission version.
- Removed CBA event handlers all is done using BIS MP functions.
- Added mission template for the mod version.
- Added F3 gear and units for mission template and mission version.
- Added SF team can select starting with diver gear, ghillie suits or normal uniforms - mission parameters.
- Added two sniper teams.
- Added API for using MCC functions in mission or in the 2D editor.
- Fixed disabling IED didn't blow the vehicle tyres.
- Fixed weather changing - finally rain still isn't working as it disabled in game.
- Fixed saving triggers was broken.
- Fixed 3D editor bug.
- Fixed players can swith to driver position in convoy's vehicle.
- Fixed menu crash after spawning an IED using 3D menu.
- Added v0.56 new fog system.
- Fixed hijacked unit didn't have Mission generator available once got hijacked.
v alpha 07 Hotfix
- Alpha build 0.56
v alpha 07
- Added: Bon Forward Artillery Observer script and dialog to menu 4 in the MCC Console.
- Added: Real AI artillery will adjust fire, fire and broadcast a live feed once Bon Forward Artillery is used.
- Added: Mini-map to the UAV and AC-130 dialogs.
- Added: 3D compass to the UAV and AC-130 dialogs - thanks to Feint for the idea.
- Added: Placing an IED from the 3D menu
- Added: Use Shift key to switch between smooth or normal gain for the mousewheel Z elevation while placing objects using the 3D editor.
- Added: Place minefields by drawing a box on the mini-map
- Fixed AC-130 turret rotation is limited to the left side as in real life.
- Fixed AC-130 showing 20mm guns instead of 25mm.
- Fixed AC-130 turret rotation was too fast.
- Fixed UAV is spawned by the mission maker only and will circle specefic zone, the conosle handler won't be able to move it across the map.
- Fixed AC-130 GAU-12 and Bufors 40 l/60 fire rate adjust to real life fire rate and muzzle velocity
- Fixed space between mines in minefields doubled.
- Fixed Fog over created on MCC sync.
- Fixed 3D editor sometimes break when pressing apply
v alpha 06
- Added live feed PiP to UM
- Added radio chatter to WP setting
- Added MCC Console item and dialog
- Added Evac and CAS to MCC Console
- Added UAV control to MCC Console
- Added AC-130 to MCC Console
- Added Delete option in unit managment - menu 4 - Can delete units or group
- Added Join option in unit managment - menu 4 - Can join AI or player units to each others
- Added new artillery: Cluster 120mm, Cluster AP,Mines 120mm,HE 82mm, Incendiary 82mm,Smoke White 120mm,Smoke White 82mm
- Fixed UPSMON AI: static AI artillery placed using the 3D editor with the "AI Artillery" preset will engage any known targets to the AI.
- Fixed UPSMON AI: AI will look for vehicles or helicopters if they have to move more then 600 meters.
- AI will no longer try to parachute from helicopters while called to reinfroce instead it will land and engage on foot.
- Fixed UM marker was visable to all
- Fixed focused zone was in gray color instead of yellow and vice versa
- Fixed set fog was creating fog on mission start
- Fixed sometimes vehicles in 3D editor exploded or got damaged.
v alpha 04
- Added Special Forces module.
- Added Tajin Helmet Cam script for Special Forces.
- Fixed game GUI changed while using MCC
- Fixed bisign changed to V2.
- Fixed while zooming out in the mini map the background was black - changed to white.
v alpha 03
- Added Evac menu can call helicopters, vehicles and boats. Multiple evac vehicle can be controlled.
- Added mine placing in the 3D editor.
- Added Convoy generator - made convoy less likely to get stuck, more natuarl movement will not get stuck anymore.
- Added Markers and Brushes generators for JIP
- Added Jukebox for creating custom sounds and music during missin
- Added Trigger generator for capturing events in MCC and postponing them to later.
- Added Briefing generator - just type and press a button to add briefings.
- Added Task generator - easy making tasks assign waypoints, and controling task's status.
- Added fake UAV cinematic to tasks.
- Added Unit Managment menu for easy cotrol and manage all the units on the battlefield.
v alpha 0.2
- Config reading is better now, you won't have all this empty factions, don't need to refresh to get the units.
- Fixed weather wasn't creating clouds - make sure if you using it as a mod to disable the auto ratio between overcast and rani, it's in the 2D editor.
- Added wind, lightning and sea waves will be effected by weather change.
- Added mines and mines placing to 3D editor.
- Added preset "Create Local Marker" to 3D editor in order to mark locally the location of placed object in 3D editor on the map of the mission maker.
- Added Command line and access to BIS debug consoles.
- Added CAS - so far only two types of choppers are in game so all you got right now is: Gun run, S&D, AT run, AA run and Rockets run.
- Added Artillery support - Not many bomb class in Alpha faze but you'll still get: HE 120mm, He80mm, DPICM, Smoke, Flare.
- Added IED/Armed civilians/Suicide Bombers module - just like ArmA 2 pretty close to VBS module.
- Probably a lot of thing I can't remember now.
- BI forums