A launcher built on the idea of less bloat the better.
It supports both A2CO and A3 as well as external addon folders for pain free storage of addons.
I also think its pretty.
Exe files can harm your PC! Before running this you should make sure you understand the risks!
Armaholic is in no way responsible if this file causes any damages what so ever! Downloading and installing this program is at your own risk.
Just run the setup.exe file.
Best mod layout for the installer.
pbos and keys can be placed anywhere expect the userconfig folder
anything non arma gets placed in the @xxxx folder
zip name is used as foldername. Watch youtube video on mrheadswe
Credits & Thanks:
Thanks to the maker of AlphaTextBox
Thanks to harakka for the readme format.
All credits for the background screens to various authors.
Application Icon made by http://www.iconarchive.com/artist/3xhumed.html
Ionic zip libary.
Licensed under http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/
- Fix: Launcher would not start until versioncheck completed, moved to seperate thread.
Fixed: Unable to launch with beta (CO)
- Fix:Presets now retain paramaters without mods.
- Fix:Steam users would launch OA, added Arma2 path for that.
- Feature:Settings menu added, Cogwheel icon in the top right.
- Feature:Now support addional/external addon folders.
- Some presets may be rendered inoperable, remake them.
- Presets can now be saved without a description.
- Now supports Arma 2 CO(only) ,click the ARMA 2/3 logo to switch between them.
- Now supports a sort of installer for mods inside, extremely WIP, See SPECIAL SECTION
- Initial release
- BI forums