This addon enables you to use some hidden identities in the Arma 3 beta.
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
64-Bit - C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons/mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
1. shemagh_faceD - Face Desert
2. shemagh_faceOD - Face Olive Drab
3. shemagh_neckD - Neck Desert
4. shemagh_neckOD - Neck Olive Drab
5. Head_Wrap - Shemagh Head Wrap Olive Drab
6. Head_WrapTAN - Shemagh Head Wrap Tan
Classnames "Tactical Hoods"
1.Tact_HoodTAN - Hood Tan
2.Tact_HoodMC - Hood Multicam
3.Tact_HoodMAR - Hood Maripat
4.Tact_HoodACU - Hood ACU
5.Tact_HoodOD - Hood OD
Classnames "Ghost Recon Hoods"
1.Ghost_ReconOD - Ghost Recon - Green
2.Ghost_ReconBLK - Ghost Recon - Black
3.Ghost_ReconTAN - Ghost Recon - Tan
Tried adding to the NVG slot but for some reason wont convert.
Credits & Thanks:
*AntoineFlemming for using these mods with his great NATO pack's
*DarkWanderer & Pomigit for such detailed help with signatures which hopefully works now.
*Thanks to everyone for such incredible feedback, and compliments
*Thanks Maddox for the textures, and everybody who patiently waited for these. Hope everybody enjoys these addons.
- Added a couple of textures to: Ghost Recon, and Tactical Hoods
- Adjusted some textures to better match the uniforms (Tan, Olive Drab, Black)
- Adjusted the models to cause a lot less clipping in the back of the neck
- Organized LOD's
- Organized the config, and fixed names
- Fixed the texture issue with the models in 1st person view
- Made the OD Green Head wrap a bit thicker
- Moved Head Wraps to the Headgear slot
- more tweaks here and there
- New Tactical Hood Textures
- Added Ghost Recon Hoods & Textures
- Added Shemagh Head Wraps & Textures
- Fixed some face clipping & Neck
- Hopefully fixed the Keys for dedicated servers
- Organized the folders for easier MOD install
- Added Keys
- There are currently no bugs that we know of.
- Thanks for waiting patiently
- BI forums