PG Services is a global provider of security and resource protection services. We offer professional services to support government agencies and multinational corporations in high risk and complex environments across the globe. Our personnel bring a dynamic combination of management, expertise and execution to each challenge–delivering long-term, cost-effective programs that are specifically tailored to meet customer needs.
Built on a foundation of legal, moral and ethical values, our company is committed to the highest standards of accountability, compliance and quality. Since our inception, we aim to set the standard throughout the industry with our stringent training and exacting code of ethics. We are fully compliant with government regulations, industry protocols and international law and firmly believe that combining integrity and quality into all we do best serves our clients and the communities in which we serve.
- In total 48 high quality uniform variants (some with custom normal maps)
- 8 different vest options
- 10 different headgear options (Caps, backwards caps, Boonie hats, helmets)
- 4 underwear options (used as part of some of the uniforms as well as under all of them)
- Random uniforms, vests and headgear - vastly increasing the number of unique units possible (randomisation options differ depending on the type of unit)
- Custom icons for every single uniform, vest and headgear variant. That's 66 icons in total
- Units use all heads/faces currently available in ARMA 3 Beta to give a truly international feel to the PMC
- Metallic Black edition MX Rifle in both standard and GL variant (used as standard issue weapon for PG Services)
- PMC Version of the MH-9 helicopter
- Infantry Groups - based on the groups provided in the PMC DLC for A2OA (though modified slightly)
- Showcase mission to allow you to get up close to the new units and test out the black MX
- Bodyguard - Uses 3 x 'Short sleeve shirt with cords' uniform variants, 1 x black tactical vest, Scorpion SMG
- Security Contractor (MX) - Uses 11 x 'Polo Shirt with Tactical Pants' uniform variants, 6 x vests, 3 x headgear (or none), black MX
- Security Contractor (MX-GL) - Uses 28 x 'Combat Uniform Rolled/Long Sleeve' (14 each), 6 x vests, 3 x headgear (or none), black MX-GL
- Team Coordinator - Uses 6 x 'T-shirt with Jeans' uniform, 6 x vests, 1 x Team Leader Cap with headphones, black MX
- Field Specialist (LMG) - Uses 28 x 'Combat Uniform Rolled/Long Sleeve' (14 each), 1 x Khaki Chest rig (vanilla), 3 x headgear (or none), M200 LMG
- Field Medic - Uses 28 x 'Combat Uniform Rolled/Long Sleeve' (14 each), 1 x Medic vest, 3 x headgear (or none), 1 x black medic kitbag, Scorpion SMG
- Field Technician - Uses 11 x 'Polo Shirt with Tactical Pants' uniform variants, 6 x vests, 3 x headgear (or none), 1 x - - Green repair & Explosives bergen, black MX
- Defensive Marksman - Uses 28 x 'Combat Uniform Rolled/Long Sleeve' (14 each), 1 x black tactical vest, 5 x headgear (backwards cap and boonie), EBR Marksman rifle with Sniper Scope
- Tactical Pilot - No random gear, 1 x Blue Polo Shirt with Beige tactical pants, Tan Pilot Helmet, pistol only
- Security Contractor* - A template with no uniform, vest or headgear; for those that want more control over what their units wear
- VIP Client
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
64-Bit - C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons/mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods
Units can be found under 'Independent>PG Services'.
PG Services is now somewhat configurable.
Option #1: You like PG Services units with MX weapons and other units with M4 weapons included in this mod = Install as usual.
Option #2: You like PG Services units with MX weapons and do not like the M4 weapons included in this mod = Install, but delete 'pg_services_pmc_weapons'.
Option #3: You do not like PG Services units with MX weapons or the M4 weapons, and use a different weapon mod = Install, delete 'pg_services_pmc_weapons' and move the appropriate pbo from the 'optional' folder to the "@PG_Services/addons" folder.
I've decided to upload the PSD files I used to create textures for this mod. You are free to edit and re-use them for whatever purposes you like:
- NATO Combat Uniform - Not suitable for beginners! It includes many layers which ive set up to make it easy for me to switch out colours easily. Please do not message me asking how to use it. If you need to ask its not for you
Pomigit has granted me (BadHabitz) permission to take over development of the PG Services PMC mod from this point forward. I've made some minor changes, and have other additions and changes planned for the future. Before handing this mod over, Pomigit added new Tactical Goggles (a custom model, with three textures) and also made the necessary changes for Zeus compatibility.
Credits & Thanks:
Ziggy76 for providing me with useful reference material
GvsE for helping me test multiplayer compatibility of random uniforms, vests and headgear
Surpher for providing me with replacement normal and specular maps for the blufor uniform
PurePassion for answering my queries and supporting my work
DnA from BIS for being incredibly supportive by taking time out to consider my request and providing permission
Everyone who has provided respectful and encouraging feedback, particular those who have reported bugs
I'm honored to be taking over a truly awesome mod, and what I believe to be a cornerstone of the Arma3 modding community. Thanks to pomigit for letting me continue this awesome mod
Thanks to 'sykoCrazy' for contributing 'dirty' texture for Offroad vehicles
Thanks to 'sykoCrazy' for contributing various uniform textures, backpack textures, and vest textures
Thanks to 'EricJ' who graciously supplied models and other assets for the M4/M249 weapons in this mod
Thanks to 'Kerc Kasha' for supplying the gear randomize scripts that work for JIP players
License / Disclaimer:
With this licence you are free to adapt (i.e. modify, rework or update) and share (i.e. copy, distribute or transmit) the material under the following conditions:
Attribution - You must attribute the material in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the material).
Noncommercial - You may not use this material for any commercial purposes.
Arma Only - You may not convert or adapt this material to be used in other games than Arma.
Share Alike - If you adapt, or build upon this material, you may distribute the resulting material only under the same license.
I ask that if you do modify the textures in this addon, that those modified textures will not be displayed in video or images anywhere on http://forums.bistudio.com/.
Added BLUFOR version of all units, vehicles and groups.
Moved 'M4, M4/M203, M249' units and groups to 'pg_services_pmc_weapons.pbo'
Updated replacement configs to work with new BLUFOR units.
Included fix for invisible ballistic helmet.
•Removed randomization script from a base class that was having an unintended effect.
•Changed two class names inside of CfgGroups to comply with ALiVE rules.
•Added new Marksman soldier (PMC_Marksman_M14) to better help with MX/M4 group distinction.
•Including replacement pbo's in the main download for the first time.
•Corrected replacement pbo's to overwrite MX units in groups.
Removed references to UnderbarrelSlot that was causing rpt errors.
First attempt to eliminate animation bone errors
Fixed 'safety.wss' error.
Attempted to fix 'Updating base class' errors.
Fixed a glitch with passenger placement in the Offroad trucks.
Added "_this call SLX_XEH_EH_Init" to EventHandlers to comply with Opportunistic XEH.
Changed most item names to add '(PG)' to the end of the title instead of the beginning. Class names were not changed.
Added icons for PG Services items viewable in the Virtual Arsenal screen.
Reworked CfgMods to properly display icons as intended.
Removed 'camo3' as a selection in hiddenSelections across all t-shirt uniforms.
- Added AAF reskin items to uniform ammocrate.
- Fixed missing 'PG_SERVICES_CONFIG_UNITS' in 'pg_services_pmc_config'.
- Added 'RequiredAddons' to various configs.
- Adjusted armor/mass/passthrough values for headgear to more closely match BI items.
- Added more tan colored version of the independent uniform reskins.
- Added vehicle groups for use in the game editor.
- Altered weights of uniforms to match AAF uniforms.
- fixed issue with Bad vehicle type B_Kitbag_blk
- Various config fixes.
- Fixed broken recoil values.
- Various bug fixes.
- Added 18 new uniforms based on the AAF uniform.
- Added 4 new morale patches. Tweaked some previous patches.
- Added black Carryall backpack.
- Added 3 assault packs based on the Kerry backpack model; black, green and tan.
- Added coyote tan color plate carrier.
- Improved green and black plate carrier textures.
- Altered vest values for armor balance.
- Altered weight values for all vests (previous version had no mass).
- just two lines of code for some fixes that should have been fixed
- Added 'PG Services Patches', which consists of 82 morale patches that can be worn on the left arm of some uniforms.
- More attempts at Zeus compatibility. Tested and appears to work now.
- All entries in cfgVehicles are included in 'units' in cfgPatches.
- All entries in cfgWeapons are included in 'weapons' in cfgPatches.
- Removed 'hiddenSelections' from configs to make various things work better with the insignia system.
- Added scripting to solve JIP issues (again). Please provide feedback. Thanks to 'Kerc Kasha' for supplying the proper scripts.
- Added M4, M4/M203 and M249; assets provided by 'EricJ'. Also updated most units to use the new weapons.
- Renamed old MX units to signify MX weapon used. Should not break any previous missions.
- Mirrored original units and equipped them with M4, M4/M203 and M249.
- Changed original group names to signify they use MX weapons.
- Created new groups based on new weapons, M4, M4/M203 and M249.
- Added black version of Titan Compact.
- Bug: When item is placed on the ground it reverts to original texture. http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=5153
- Added scripting to solve JIP issues. Please provide feedback.
- Replaced black Offroad with a 'dirtier' custom texture by sykoCrazy.
- Altered config armor values to match PG Services vests to BI vanilla versions.
- Renamed pbo's.
- Altered p3d and rvmats to reflect new pbo names.
- Modified uniform and other item display names to be more easily identified in Virtual Ammobox or other applications where the display name is cut short.
- Changed 'containerClass' from 'Supply10' to 'Supply40' on most uniforms, to bring cargo capacity equal to Bohemia Interactive uniforms.
- Added black textures for Offroads and created new vehicles.
- Offroad Cargo is a version where passengers cannot ride in the truck bed. Prevents soldiers from clipping if you'd like to 'attachTo' objects in the back.
- Removed MX and MXGL models as we now have hiddenSelections for custom black MX versions.
- Added uniform and gear crates.
- Changed model for weapons crate.
- Created a new config.cpp for vehicles.
- Changed scope to 1 for underwear.
- This version adds three versions of Tactical Goggles, created by pomigit.
- This version strives to be Zeus compatible.
- Black MX rifles will now work with VAS (Note they still look the same as the standard mx in the VAS menu as I havent done custom icons)
- Fixed a missing icon error for underwear
- Removed a redundant ammo crate for uniforms which wasn't working (there is still an ammo crate containing all weapons used in the mod, i forgot to mention in the last release)
- Fixed loadout issue which was still resulting in some units shouting "out of ammo"
- Added earpiece model (uses night vision goggles slot)
- Added VIP Client model
- Replaced the normal and specular map for uniforms using the BLUFOR uniform (to remove shiny patch and flag outline))
- Removed most of the hex edited models. Now only have the ones for the MX rifles since they still dont have camo selections
- Adjusted the capacity for all uniforms and vests to be in line with game vanilla versions
- Added faction icon
- Removed the class I created for the EBR with SOS scope since there is now one in game by default. Designated Marksman now uses the default in game class
- A few other minor config changes which wont be noticable to most people
- There may be other things I've done which are not listed here. Ive been working on this update on and off for the past few months so its possible ive forgotten a few things
- BI forums
- BI forums
This addon is no longer supported and will not function correctly!
The development of this is continued as Theseus Services by jonpas