Hello there Arma community, I've now updated this with a much cleaner version. Arma2SQL Life is a way to save stats and variables in a life mission or any other mission but it would have to be reworked. I've always loved Life maps however one of the downsides is everyone is very protective of their code, map or in this case stat save. I wanted to create this for the community to use, share and further develop. The goal is to be simple yet effective, I hope I've achieved that, if not I will have to keep trying! I hope you will find these scripts useful for your server and community!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you ran the old version, the SQL save functions and database have been updated, you will need to update your database with the latest SQL file to add procedures and change variable types, else the latest version will not work!
- Saves your inventory, bank account, licenses, streetrep (this is our own stat that we created for our server you can edit this out easily)
- Comes with a premade loading screen & dialog for stat saving.
- Save one car of your choice and puts it back in the impound lot after a restart.
The default arguments follow from left to right in order.
Credits & Thanks:
Thanks to firefly2442 for creating Arma2MySQL.
Thanks to ScottNZ for creating Arma2NET.
This was created by Infection/Linnet, anyone may use and modify it but I ask that you keep the credits and do not try to claim it as your own.
-Extreme code cleanup.
-Reworked two-dimensional arrays.
-Removed Vehicle save temprorarily.
-Updated SQL to run procedures instead of raw commands. (IMPORTANT THAT YOU UPDATE YOUR SQL DATABASE!)
-Database has been improved to be the proper variable types such as Int and Double.
-Changed the way to initalize it, see the new installation instructions.
-Insert has been improved to be more efficent.
- Fixed car saving (this includes the dialog saving).
- Added recreating vehicle function which puts it back to the impound lot after a restart. (IMPORTANT: This command is specificly for Island life you will need to change this accordingly to your mission variables. Look into createfunctions.sqf)
- Fixed an issue where user input would not be enabled after creating a new profile.
- Test release
- BI forums
- Community Base Addons
Arma2MySQL note: You need the latest Async development branch and follow the instructions in the readme on how to install it.