This weapons pack contains a lot of weapons from both NATO and ex-Soviet Countries, this pack was created in order to equip my NATO , Russian, African and Chernaruss units packs.
The weapons in this pack are ported from A2 and from other 3D authors, that you'll find in the readme, thanks a lot to all of them and to BI !
Included in this pack there are:
- M4A1, M4A1 M203, M4A1 AG36 black, desert, woodland and CQB versions
- HK416, HK416 M203, HK416 AG36 black, desert, woodland and CQB versions
- HK417C, HK417C M203, black, desert, woodland and CQB versions
- M16, M16 M203 black versions
- SCAR-L standard and short barrel with EGLM versions
- SCAR-H with EGLM version
- ARX160 with GLX versions, both tan short-barrel and black long-barrel
- G3, G3 M203 fixed and folding stock versions
- FN FAL, FN FAL M203
- Lee Einfield, M14 marksman rifles
- HK417S, SR25 black, desert and woodland versions
- M27 IAR black, desert and woodland, 30rnd and 150 rnds mag versions
- SCAR-H Marksman and M110 Marksman Rifle
- M24 black, desert and woodland versions
- LRR AWM sniper rifle.
- M107 black, desert and woodland versions
- M249 black, desert and woodland versions
- MK48 black, desert and woodland versions
- M240 black
- AA-12 Automatic shotgun
- Guerrilla weapons: MP40, MP40(open stock), Sten MK II, Pzf-60, M-79 GL
- MP5A5, MP5SD6 black, desert, woodland and underwater versions
- MP7 availabe both in rifle and pistol slot.
- Submachinegun in handgun slots: SA61 Skorpion and Micro UZI
- Beretta M9, Glock 17, USP, ACP, P226, Brw HP, Mk23, M1911 ACP.
- Benelli M1014 shotgun.
- Anti-Tank launchers: M136 AT-4, M3 MAAWS, SMAW, M72 LAW, custom Titan short with different warheads.
- Anti-Air launcher: FIM-92 Stinger.
Russian Spetsnaz and ex-Soviet Weapons:
- AK74M, AK74M GL black and camo versions
-AK74M, AK74M GL, AKS74, AKS74 GL SF Rails versions black and camo
- AK12 and AK12 GL
- AKS74, AKS74 GL, AKS74, AKS74 GL versions
- AKMS, AKMS GL black and camo versions
- AKM, AKM GL versions
- KSVK black and camo versions
- Zastava M70s , M72 and M91
- AK74U black and camo versions
- VSS Vintorez
- AS VAL with underwater version
- Makarov, Grach pistols.
- Saiga 12 shotgun.
- Anti-Tank launchers: RPG 7, RPG 18, METIS with different warheads.
- Anti-Air launcher: SA-7 Strela.
Optics and other equipment:
- Pistol suppressors, IR pointers, flashlights for handguns
- Rifle Suppressors, IR pointers
- Acog (3D), Aimpoint, Sniper optics (NV capable), Thermal optic , ANPEQ15/ ANPEQ2 laser pointers
- PSO/ PSO Sniper(3D), Sniper side mount KSVK optic, Kobra, NSPU ans Goshawk
- Ported A2 custom backpacks for my unit's addons
- Masks, googles, Gas-Mask, NVGs, shemag and wraps for my unit's addons
- Those weapons are meant to equip my unit's packs
- Weapons have custom ammo and magazines
- Weapons have custom UI pics
- Weapons have custom sounds thanks to LordJarhead!
- Weapons have A3 features : optics, torch, suppressors and IR capable, rotating muzzleflash, custom handanims and anims.
- Weapons have dedicated ammocrates
- The pack includes few dedicated optics (PSO, Acog, Aimpoint, Sniper optic), retextured BI camo optics and dedicated suppressors
- The pack includes unit's dedicated backpacks
- Dedicated launchers (M136, MAAWS, RPG7, RPG18, Stinger, Strela, Pzf-60)
- Classlist and PDF GUIDE included in folder
- Optional ASDG Joint Rails config included in folder
- Optional ACE3 config included in folder
To install the NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties, weapon boxes are in editor as follow:
Empty >> Ammo >> NATO SF\Spetsnaz Weapons: All weapons
Empty >> Ammo >> NATO SF Weapons: US,UK and italian SF weapons with optics
Empty >> Ammo >> NATO SCARs Weapons: SCARs weapons with optics
Empty >> Ammo >> Spetsnaz Weapons: GRU Spetsnaz weapons with optics
Please remember to REMOVE the old "mas_us_rifle_fhq_c.pbo" since it will brake the new version of the addon.
If you wish to use FHQ/RH/ecc.. accessories just add to modfolder the ASDG joint rails optional config called : "asdg_jointrails_mas_weapons.pbo" and overwrite the "mas_us_rifle_c.pbo" with the one included in the ASDG optional config folder, this will make weapons compatible with them.
IF YOU WANT TO REVERT TO STANDARD WEAPONS REMEMBER TO OVERWRITE THE "mas_us_rifle_c.pbo" WITH THE ORIGINAL ONE!
If you wish to add ACE3 optional config just copy the file "mas_us_rifle_ace3_c.pbo" in your mod folder and this will make my ATGM to fire in javelin lock mode, make RPG18, M72 LAW and M136 diposable lanchers and add HUNT-IR granedes to all underbarrel granade launchers.
NEW AMMO NOTES:
- To use Sub-sonic ammo: just load SD magazines, they're available in 5,56x45 - 5,45x39 - 7,62x39 - 7,62x51 - 46x30 , tested with AI
- To use blank-rounds: you will need specific weapons: M4 T, M16 T, M14 T, AK74M T and AKM T, only those weapons are able to load blank rounds magazines (avoid issues).
- for all classnames please refer to the included pdf/classlist files.
- New Sounds (Need Help)
No problems found so far.
Credits & Thanks:
TIGG: thanks a lot for the great m4, m16, hk416-417, m203, e-mag, stanag magazine, folding sights, akm, akms, ak74m, ak74, aks74, ak74sf, aks74u, ak magazine , wepon boxes , pistol laser and suppressor models and textures.
Tomáš "Tom3dJay" Janošík: HK416-417 handguard and barrel cover models and textures
Mirza Miftahul Fadillah: ARX 160 models and textures.
Shortez : Magpull stock on M4 CQB and AK SF
Arby26: M4 and L119 handguard and barrel cover model and textures
ImBrokeRU: M4 VLTOR model and textures
BrianB233: MP7 models and textures
Revolutionart: Anpeq 15 model and textures
SAM61: P226 model and textures
Drabbad: Grach model and textures
CoD67: HK416/417/M27 model and textures
Somnium125: MP40 model and textures
Triworks: Gas mask model and textures
koala50000: Sten mark II
Graeme: New logos and graphics.
Vilas: the weapons are mostly Vilas MLODS modified and ported to A3 with his permission, credits for most part of weapons models, like all Zastavas, RPK, AK12, SVD, AK parts, G3s, MG3, USP, Mk23, Browning HP, Makarov, and many other models parts, go to him thanks a lot because I wouldn't have been able to create realistic weapons for the units without your great models!
BI: for releasing the A1/A2/OA sample models , from which I have taken the rest of the weapons models ported to A3, thanks for the same reason above!
LordJarhead: for all the weapon's sounds and the needed config entries!
Sound Author= LordJarhead
Alwarren: thanks a lot for making me able to port Vilas and A1 weapons to A3 , your constant help was essential to have the weapons working ingame!
Thanks a lot for the great ACOG 3d optics models and textures!
Zach Gibsons: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 weapons Tutorial, without your great tutorial I wouldn't have been able to port the weapons ingame.
ToadBall: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 ready M16, that was foundamental to get the weapons ingame!
Kaelies: for PSO reticles textures.
Robalo: thanks a lot for making ASDG joint rails optional config, wich I've updated to fit new version and included as optional config!
Raven DK: thanks a lot for helping with Acog 3D and Aimpoint!
Pepe Hal: thanks a lot for the sound fix until my update!
Toadie: thanks a lot for the great Ak's reload anims!
- Re-added custom weapons sounds
- Fixed flight values for SD ammo
- Added PPSH
- Improved AKs sights models
- Fixed pistols textures
- Fixed other reported issues
- Updated the ammo hit values to BI and other mods standards
- Tweaked a little bit the PSO optics
- Added SD subsonic ammo also for pistols
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums
required if you wish to use the asdg_jointrails_mas_weapons.pbo optional config
- Community Base Addons A3
required if you wish to use the mas_us_rifle_ace3_c.pbo optional config
- Advanced Combat Environment 3 (ACE 3)