ArmA3Sync is both a launcher and adddons synchronization software for ArmA 3. It is intend to be used by players, server administrators and ArmA 3 teams.
ArmA3Sync development has been inspired from ArmA 2 Game Launcher (SpiritedMachine) and AddonSync 2009 (Yoma).
Use Check for Updates in the Help menu to update to the latest version.
Run the exe file to start the installation process.
If you prefer manual installation you can download a non-exe version from here.
You can find mre information here: http://www.sonsofexiled.fr/wiki/index.php/1._ArmA3Sync
Credits & Thanks:
[S.o.E] Major_Shepard: Software Conception
[S.o.E] Matt2507: Graphic Conception & Web Development
[S.o.E], [BWF] & [F27] members: Testing
[S.o.E] team, http://www.sonsofexiled.fr
[BWF] team, http://www.blackwater.fr
[F27] team, http://www.force27.com
ArmA3Sync is a free software distributed under the GNU Global Public Licence (GPL), version 3.
Authors and the [S.o.E] team reject any responsibility in the use of this software.
v1.5 update 6
- Added: Addon Priorities: user can now move an addon to the top of the list in one click.
- Added: Addon Priorities: user can now reset the list to default alphabetic order.
- Added: Repositories management: new "Administrate Repository" button from Repositories panel. ftp://www.sonsofexiled.fr/ArmA3/ArmA3Sync/development/screens/arma3sync_administrate_repository.png
- Changed: Files synchronization: "Advanced configuration" button changed to "Settings" button. User can now change read and connection timeouts within the download settings. ftp://www.sonsofexiled.fr/ArmA3/ArmA3Sync/development/screens/arma3sync_download_settings.png
- Fixed: Profiles are no more erased from the disk if a I/O exception occurs on saving (thanks to Protozorq contribution).
- Fixed: Repositories are no more erased from the disk if a I/O exception occurs on saving.
- Fixed: Build repository: wrong error message about free disk space requirement with compression of pbo files.
- Fixed: HTTP based repository: error message "java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal character in authority at index 7" is returned on Check for Addons if the repository URL contains blank spaces.
- Fixed: HTTP based repository: error message "java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException" is returned on Check for Addons if zsync file content is empty or corrupted server side.
v1.5 update 5
- Added: User can now set addon groups as modset to join with a favourite server.
- Fixed: Failed to download file with size superior to 2 GB.
- Fixed: FTP files download: an error occures since v1.5 Update 4 if the server does not support the MLST command. ArmA3Sync will now use in this case the less efficient LST command instead.
v1.5 update 4
- Added: Bikey extractor tool: Extract bikey files from source directory to target directory. Available from GUI, console, and script command line.
- Added: Files synchronization: ArmA3Sync will try to resume automatically a file download if received file size doesn't match remote file size (server connection drop).
- Added: Battleye: ArmA3Sync will automatically add "2 1" parameter if arma3Battleye.exe is set as executable location.
- Added: New command Duplicate group.
- Added: Malloc System from Launcher options panel.
- Improved: Upload repository will now proceed faster during the checking of remote files.
- Fixed: Cannot close a repository tabulation if not at front view.
v1.5 update 3
- Added: Detection of incorrect file size transfer.
- Fixed: FTP transfer may hang at the end of a download with some servers.
- Fixed: Uncompressing may not operate with the last downloaded file for repository built with pbo compressing option and multiple connections enabled.
- Fixed: ArmA3Sync GUI may not display with last JRE 1.8.0_60.
v1.5 update 2
- Changed: Launcher Options: -filePathing instead of -noFilePathing (change from ArmA 3 v1.50).
- Fixed: Wrong detection of partial file transfer support on Microsoft IIS 7 server.
v1.5 update 1
- A new update is available from auto updated (v1.5 Update 1) that should fix the Events problem and the file permissions on Windows-Linux network.
- Added: Compressing of pbo files into zip format for transfering new files: Repository manager can now choose to compress bpo files from Build options.
Uncompressing of pbo files on downloading have been implemented in such a way to not interfere with the download process. Typically, only the time required to uncompress the last downloaded pbo file will impact on the synchronization.
- Added: Support for HTTPS transfer protocol for hosting addons repository.
- Added: ArmA3Sync now check for the HTTP server to support range requests. In case the server doesn't, ArmAS3ync will automatically disengage partial file transfer functionnally (ZSYNC) to allow the synchronisation to work at basic level.
- Added: Repository manager can now disable partial file transfer (ZSYNC) from Build options panel.
- Added: User can now set the maximum of active connections and download speed from Advanced options panel.
- Added: Check repository: the command can now be performed remotely. However it will still progress faster when performed on the host machine.
- Added: Upload repository: repository manager can now choose to upload pbo files in compressed format.
- Added: A new download report function provides advanced informations on files synchronization.
- Added: Addon search directories can now be ordered by priority.
- Fixed: Missing User-Agent on HTTP requests for files on /.a3s/*.*
- Fixed: ArmA3Sync GUI doesn't start with JRE 1.8.0_60 published on 18 August 2015.
- Removed: ACRE installer wizard.
v1.4 update 4
Added: New commande line Java -jar ArmA3Sync -UPDATE: check for ArmASync updates.
Added: Automatic update of clients Favorite servers info associated to a repository.
Modified: Connection time out and read time out sets to 60000 ms by default.
Fixed: Repository upload: full re-upload is performed if FTP upload protocol is different from repository protocol (regression from 1.4 update 3).
Fixed: Importing autoconfig failed if server is case sensitive for url (regression from 1.4 update 3).
Fixed: Changelogs info is not updated from the ArmA3Sync GUI server side after a build repository (regression from 1.4 update 3).
Fixed: -EnableHT is removed from Run parameters after a restart of ArmA3Sync (regression from 1.4 update 3).
v1.4 update 3
Fixed: Linux: Check repository command may return a wrong message.
Fixed: ACRE wizard may pop up along with ACRE2 wizard after files synchronisation finished (regression from version 1.4).
Improved: Build repository progress speed.
Changed: Starting the game with Joint Server enabled modset option is now restrive to the list of addons of this modset.
Changed: Launcher optionns: -enableHT is now disabled if cpucount is specified.
v1.4 update 2
- Added: Profiles can now be exported as desktop shortcut.
- Added: Repository: connection timeout and read timeout can now be set manually (see the wiki).
- Added: Space bar can now be use to check/uncheck mod selection.
- Added: ArmA3Sync Console: -SYNC command can now use with/without exact file matching (see the wiki).
- Added: Download: Errors messages can now be exported to desktop as a log file.
- Fixed: Download/Upload freezes if transfer file has a zero byte size (regression from version 1.4)
- Fixed: ArmA3Sync Console: main folder path sets to null when creating a new repository from command line (regression from version 1.4)
- BI forums
- Java Runtime Environment 7