an updated version of the ArmA3Sync - launcher and addons synchronization software
which he released on the BI forums
ArmA3Sync is both a launcher and addons synchronization software for ArmA 3. It is intend to be used by players, server administrators and ArmA 3 teams. ArmA3Sync development has been inspired from ArmA 2 Game Launcher (SpiritedMachine) and AddonSync 2009 (Yoma).
- Game configuration and launch with addons.
- Server configuration and launch with addons for both Windows see et Linux see platforms.
- Build and management of custom addon repositories FTP or HTTP (Web) servers.
- Reliable and easily configurable addon synchronization with checking integrity of files (SHA1).
- Minimization of the amount of downloaded data. Web hosted addon repositories will thus benefit from differential updates.
- Events broadcast system which can help organizing multiplayer games along with addons see.
- Brings native supports for @AllInArmA, @ACRE, @TFAR.
- Added: Repository upload through configurable dedicated FTP connection. Only new and changed files against remote repository are transferred during upload.
- Added: Events upload through configurable dedicated FTP connection.
- Added: Favourite servers list attached to a repository is now automatically updated at ArmA3Sync start and repository connection.
- Added: TFAR and ACRE installer now automatically prompt to update installation on repository synchronisation.
- Added: Console mode: user can now set files to exclude from build and folders content to exclude extra local content when sync.
- Added: Donation by Papal.
- Changed: Addon synchronisation: folder colouring is back!
- Fixed: Switching between default destination folders does not automatically check for addons.