an updated version of the ArmA3Sync - launcher and addons synchronization software
which he released on the BI forums
ArmA3Sync is both a launcher and addons synchronization software for ArmA 3. It is intend to be used by players, server administrators and ArmA 3 teams. ArmA3Sync development has been inspired from ArmA 2 Game Launcher (SpiritedMachine) and AddonSync 2009 (Yoma).
- Added: Compressing of pbo files into zip format for transfering new files: Repository manager can now choose to compress bpo files from Build options.Uncompressing of pbo files on downloading have been implemented in such a way to not interfere with the download process. Typically, only the time required to uncompress the last downloaded pbo file will impact on the synchronization.
- Added: Support for HTTPS transfer protocol for hosting addons repository.
- Added: ArmA3Sync now check for the HTTP server to support range requests. In case the server doesn't, ArmAS3ync will automatically disengage partial file transfer functionnally (ZSYNC) to allow the synchronisation to work at basic level.
- Added: Repository manager can now disable partial file transfer (ZSYNC) from Build options panel.
- Added: User can now set the maximum of active connections and download speed from Advanced options panel.
- Added: Check repository: the command can now be performed remotely. However it will still progress faster when performed on the host machine.
- Added: Upload repository: repository manager can now choose to upload pbo files in compressed format.
- Added: A new download report function provides advanced informations on files synchronization.
- Added: Addon search directories can now be ordered by priority.
- Fixed: Missing User-Agent on HTTP requests for files on /.a3s/*.*
- Fixed: ArmA3Sync GUI doesn't start with JRE 1.8.0_60 published on 18 August 2015.
- Removed: ACRE installer wizard.