an updated version of the ArmA3Sync - launcher and addons synchronization software
which he released on the BI forums
ArmA3Sync is both a launcher and addons synchronization software for ArmA 3. It is intend to be used by players, server administrators and ArmA 3 teams. ArmA3Sync development has been inspired from ArmA 2 Game Launcher (SpiritedMachine) and AddonSync 2009 (Yoma).
- Game configuration and launch with addons.
- Server configuration and launch with addons for both Windows and Linux platforms.
- Management of custom addon repositories for FTP or HTTP (Web) servers.
- Reliable and easily configurable addon synchronization with checking integrity of files (SHA1).
- Parallel file downloading.
- Minimization of the amount of downloaded data. Web hosted addon repositories will thus benefit from differential updates (ZSYNC).
- Events broadcast system which can help organizing multiplayer games along with addons.
- Brings native supports for @AllInArmA, @ACRE, @ACRE2 and @TFAR.
- Added: New commande line Java -jar ArmA3Sync -UPDATE: check for ArmASync updates.
- Added: Automatic update of clients Favorite servers info associated to a repository.
- Modified: Connection time out and read time out sets to 60000 ms by default.
- Fixed: Repository upload: full re-upload is performed if FTP upload protocol is different from repository protocol.
- Fixed: Importing autoconfig failed if server is case sensitive for url.
- Fixed: Changelogs info is not updated from the ArmA3Sync GUI server side after a build repository.
- Fixed: -EnableHT is removed from Run parameters after a restart of ArmA3Sync.