an updated version of the ArmA3Sync - launcher and addons synchronization software
which he released on the BI forums
ArmA3Sync is both a launcher and addons synchronization software for ArmA 3. It is intend to be used by players, server administrators and ArmA 3 teams. ArmA3Sync development has been inspired from ArmA 2 Game Launcher (SpiritedMachine) and AddonSync 2009 (Yoma).
- Game configuration and launch with addons.
- Server configuration and launch with addons for both Windows and Linux platforms.
- Management of custom addon repositories for FTP or HTTP (Web) servers.
- Reliable and easily configurable addon synchronization with checking integrity of files (SHA1).
- Parallel file downloading.
- Minimization of the amount of downloaded data. Web hosted addon repositories will thus benefit from differential updates (ZSYNC).
- Events broadcast system which can help organizing multiplayer games along with addons.
- Brings native supports for @AllInArmA, @ACRE, @ACRE2 and @TFAR.
- Fixed: ArmA3Sync may freezes after ArmA 3 had just started since 1.4.53