an updated version of the ArmA3Sync - launcher and addons synchronization software
which he released on the BI forums
ArmA3Sync is both a launcher and addons synchronization software for ArmA 3. It is intend to be used by players, server administrators and ArmA 3 teams. ArmA3Sync development has been inspired from ArmA 2 Game Launcher (SpiritedMachine) and AddonSync 2009 (Yoma).
- Added: Addon Priorities: user can now move an addon to the top of the list in one click.
- Added: Addon Priorities: user can now reset the list to default alphabetic order.
- Added: Repositories management: new "Administrate Repository" button from Repositories panel.
- Changed: Files synchronization: "Advanced configuration" button changed to "Settings" button. User can now change read and connection timeouts within the download settings.
- Fixed: Profiles are no more erased from the disk if a I/O exception occurs on saving (thanks to Protozorq contribution).
- Fixed: Repositories are no more erased from the disk if a I/O exception occurs on saving.
- Fixed: Build repository: wrong error message about free disk space requirement with compression of pbo files.
- Fixed: HTTP based repository: error message "java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal character in authority at index 7" is returned on Check for Addons if the repository URL contains blank spaces.
- Fixed: HTTP based repository: error message "java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException" is returned on Check for Addons if zsync file content is empty or corrupted server side.