an updated version of the ArmA3Sync - launcher and addons synchronization software
which he released on the BI forums
ArmA3Sync is both a launcher and addons synchronization software for ArmA 3. It is intend to be used by players, server administrators and ArmA 3 teams. ArmA3Sync development has been inspired from ArmA 2 Game Launcher (SpiritedMachine) and AddonSync 2009 (Yoma).
- Game configuration and launch with addons.
- Server configuration and launch with addons for both Windows see et Linux see platforms.
- Build and management of custom addon repositories FTP or HTTP (Web) servers.
- Reliable and easily configurable addon synchronization with checking integrity of files (SHA1).
- Minimization of the amount of downloaded data. Web hosted addon repositories will thus benefit from differential updates.
- Events broadcast system which can help organizing multiplayer games along with addons see.
- Brings native supports for @AllInArmA, @ACRE, @TFAR.
- Added: Exact match option into repository synchronisation panel: use this option if you want to compare strictly with the repository content.
- Added: -enableHT and -checkSignatures as launch options.
- Added: Launch game/server with auto-restart (see launch options panel).
- Fixed: Repository FTP upload failded with corrupted files tree structure if repository folder does not already exists on the remote FTP server.