Author Website: http://radio.task-force.ru/en
Requirements: Community Base addons A3
Short description: Simulation of radio\direct\underwater communications
Pleased to present you new radio mod for Arma 3 - Task Force Radio. It connects you game to TeamSpeak (similar to ACRE).
It is totally new product, open source, used for PvP and COOP games with more than 100 players.
When updating from any previous version make sure to replace the plugins and addon!
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
All information about installation, usage, and so on you can get here - http://radio.task-force.ru/en/
Signed by two keys: [TF]Nkey2 (for compatibility with 0.8.1) and [TF]Nkey3.
Radio interference according to ground surface
Direct speech volume level decreasing by walls\trees
Etc, etc, etc...
Credits & Thanks:
[TF]MTF, [TF]Hardckor, TRUE, Blender, Avi, Dina, Андрей Захаров, Vinnie Falco, TF squad, Music DSP Collection, WOG project
Task Force Arrowhead squad for testing, support, patience and all the help.
MTF (varzin) for the help with graphics and documentation.
Hardckor for the help with graphics.
Blender for the fonts.
vinniefalco for DSP Filter.
WOG and TRUE personally for the help in testing.
Music DSP Collection for the compressor.
Avi for the code review.
andrey-zakharov (Vaulter) for the help in development.
Dina for translating.
Zealot for the help in development and useful scripts.
NouberNou for advice and competition.
Megagoth1702 for its old job of emulating the radio sound.
Naught for code review.
Andy230 for translating.
Everyone, who made video and arcticles with review.
Everyone user (especially who report bugs).
Sorry guys if I’ve forgot someone by chance.
- You can change stereo channel of each radio (left, right, both)
- Updated personal radio DSP effect (more pleasant to hear)
- Updated long range radio DSP effect (more noticeable)
- Time-critical code moved to non-scheduled environment (now less affected by mission scripts)
- By default everyone in the group have the same personal radio settings (may be changed to whole faction)
- By default everyone in faction have the same long range radio settings (may be changed to group only)
- Added small delay between receiving sound by radio and by direct speech (first time is unusual, but then it becomes very - convenient to understand what you are speaking on the radio while sitting on different sides of the same tree)
- Personal radio looks like radio on the ground
- Long range radio settings are saved after respawn
- Interference now be heard differently and begin earlier
- Compatibility with MagRepack
- Compatibility with BTC Revice (148 after respawn)
- Dead players now instantly fall in spectator channel
- Parachutes are not replaced by long range radio
- You will be notified about new version by message in TS
- Fixed problem with audibility of users not playing on the same server in lightweight mode
- Fixed problems with quarks of personal radio outside 3km radius
- Fixed: you now can use numkeys in spectator mode
- Frequency range now inclusive
- @ in nicknames is still unsupported, but will not break game for others
- Fixed side of new vehicles (Mora, etc).
- API to force vechicle side
- API to set frequencies
- API to get information about TS
- API to change name and password of serious mode channel (TaskForceRadio)
- Disabled TS chat messages about plugin loading
- Positions of close players now updated more frequently
- Plugin changes back TS nickname after the game.
- A lot of other small fixes.
- first public release
- BI forums
- Community Base addons A3