Pleased to present you new radio mod for Arma 3 - Task Force Radio. It connects you game to TeamSpeak (similar to ACRE).
It is totally new product, open source, used for PvP and COOP games with more than 100 players.
Simple to install and use, stable
Support for radio and direct speech (3D)
Ability to change direct speech volume
You able to hear radio and direct voice simultaneously (if player is close enough)
No map changes are required (ItemRadio will be replaced by personal radio, group leaders will get long range radio, a lot of vehicles have inbuilt radio)
3 rifleman radios (one for each faction)
3 personal radios (one for each faction)
3 long range radios (one for each faction, backpacks)
3 airborne radios (one for each faction)
Underwater transceiver interface for divers
Simulation of underwater speech and radio communications (you can't use radio underwater, you can only mumble underwater, you may use Underwater transceiver, you able to use long range radio in submarine if part of antenna is still under the water surface)
Different audio effect for long-range and personal radios
Support for radio interference (because of distance)
Vehicles are classified into open and closed (isolated). If you are in an isolated vehicle, you will not hear voices from outside (and vice versa). However, if you turn out of the vehicle, you will hear voices both from inside and outside.
Ability to switch radio volume
Ability to use more than one radio
Spectator mode for dead players
Two modes - for PvP and for COOP
Automatic TS channel switch on game start
Ability to pick up radios with all settings saved
By default, radios of each faction use their own encryption codes, so you will not hear enemy talks, even setting the enemy’s frequency. To listen to the enemy’s net (and talk on the air) - it’s necessary by any means to capture an enemy radio station.
Ability to switch stereo channel for radio
Radio interference according to ground surface
Etc, etc, etc.
To install the Task Force Arrowhead Radio you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Signed by two keys: [TF]Nkey2 (for compatibility with 0.8.1) and [TF]Nkey3.
Not compatible with 0.8.3, compatible with 0.9.0
Supported Teamspeak version:
add support for TS3.0.13 and TS3.0.12 for hotfix after a week.
Credits & Thanks:
Task Force Arrowhead squad for testing, support, patience and all the help.
MTF (varzin) for the help with graphics and documentation.
Hardckor for the help with graphics.
Shogun for the help with graphics.
Blender for the fonts.
vinniefalco for DSP Filter.
WOG and TRUE personally for the help in testing.
Music DSP Collection for the compressor.
Avi for the code review.
andrey-zakharov (Vaulter) for the help in development.
Dina for translating.
Zealot for the help in development and useful scripts.
NouberNou for advice and competition.
Megagoth1702 for its old job of emulating the radio sound.
Naught for code review.
Andy230 for translating.
L-H for code changes.
NorX_Aengell for French translation.
lukrop for code changes.
nikolauska (GitHub) for sqf code improvements.
Kavinsky for AN/PRC-154 and RF-7800S-TR and other radios.
JonBons for code changes.
ramius86 for Italian translation.
KK for tutorials
Krypto202 for sounds.
pastor399 for backpacks model and textures.
J0nes for help with models.
Everyone user (especially who report bugs).
A lot of thanks to Raspu86 , L-H,, whoozle and others for their help.
Sorry guys if I’ve forgot someone by chance.
Updated Teamspeak Plugin to be Compatible with Teamspeak 3.1+
Added Arma 64Bit compatability.
Added CBA Settings implementation to replace userconfig.
Added Teamspeak 3.1 support.
Teamspeak Plugins are now packed in a ts3_plugin installer.
Fixed dead people could hear Zeus.
Fixed Bug where Teamspeak plugin wouldn't load. Big thanks to Dr_Eyeball!
* Probably fixed issue with hearing dead peoples.
* LR radio is not given by default.
Addon updated with fix of included file
Update should fix Arma APEX compatibilty issues + some optimisations + translation fixes.
Affects only mod part (use old plugin at moment).
Thanks to all contributors!
Updating once more with hope it will update meta.cpp with correct publisherid.
Uploaded again in attemp to fix meta.cpp issue.
- tf_bussole radio.
- Radio background fixes.
- Updates for spatial audio (thanks to @BaerMitUmlaut)
- Updated CBA
- Zeus support fixed
- Now it is possible to setup keys right after game launch
- Minor config fixes
- Some RPT spam fixes
- Mod icon updated on cover
- OnBeforeTangent event handler
- Updated CBA keybinding support
- tf_mr3000_bwmod_tropen and tf_rt1523g_big_bwmod_tropenradios cammo (thanks to @MarcBook)
- Added OnRadioOpen events to all radios.
- Docs updates (thanks to @Tourorist)
- small traslation fix, only client-side and optional
- Fixed memory leak in plugin which may cause FPS drop
- Updated radio sounds
- Default key for LR additional is Y (but for current user need to be rebinded by hands)
- Updated mass of backpacks
- Czech translation (thanks to EvroMalarkey)
- Fixed issue with BWMOD encryption codes
- New models for radio items
- New sound for radio quarks
- Give personal radios to SERGEANT and higher
- Old TS support
- BWMOD camo for backpacks (and also)
- Integration with upcoming RHS 1, 2, 3
- Ability to program rifleman radios via new device MicroDARG (given to everyone by default)
- Ability to hear speaker on radio on dead body
- Fixed: speakers volume
- Fixed: long range tangent stuck sometimes
- Fixed: Vehicles sound popping
- Fixed: Speakers now not works underwater
- Fixed: It is possible to talk from UAV
- Fixed: More light audio filters for speakers
- Fixed: freezes on sound loading
- Fixed: Issue on JIP
- Fixed: crash if radio sound file not found
- Fixed: Security issue in userconfig (userconfig file also renamed)
- Fixed: Issue with fast capslock and voice activation
- Fixed: Plugin not moves player back to channel after game
- Fixed: Incorrect quarks volume in vehicles
- Fixed: getting radios after respawn
- Fixed: incorrect quark sometimes played
- Fixed: API function about TS state
- Fixed: No Zeus freqs while controlling unit
- Fixed: AN/PRC 152 Display too small
- Fixed: IS_SPEAKING can cause crash (was causing crash with CSE 0.8.0)
- Fixed positional audio
- Fixed robotic sound
- Fixed sound distance model
- Fixed game freeze on tangent release
- Adjusted radio quarks voume
- Fixed crash on incorrect format of custom sound (need to be 2/48000)
- Fixed backpacks shadows
- New audio engine with better spatial audio and new distance model
- Ability to enable speakers on radios (possible to hear radio on the ground, on unit, in vehicle, etc)
- Full support for Zeus (can use radios, can hear, can talk even though controlled unit)
- Fixed tangent stuck
- Plugin CPU usage optimisation
- Network usage optimisation
- Solved "duplicate radio ID problem"
- Sound isolation for vehicles
- Fixed issue with mic sound for some players
- New dialogs for radios including night version (a lot of them, almost all radios updated except airborne): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3lavnbqgvsrpwvy/AADqUjPvC6Fsz-QhTpZLiI59a?dl=0
- New backpacks models: NATO 1, NATO 2, AFF, OPFOR
- Old backpack models used by FIA
- New fancy backpack texture
- In-game key binding via CBA
- Now possible to look around (ALT) and use radio
- Dialogs buttons positions updated
- Dialogs buttons sound updated
- More fast spatial position updates
- Same frequency in team for diver radio
- CTRL + ~ to talk on diver radio
- Small radios available in editor
- Phone sound effect for addonmakers and scripters
- Diver radio volume increased
- Fixed getting radio in case of full inventory
- Fixed issues with civilians players
- i18n updates
- Radios now correctly handles TeamSpeak PTT delay
- Fix turn out issues with few vehicles
- Default radio volume in userconfig
- API to get if user uses radio\speaking
- MR3003 in BWMOD vehicles and infantry
- Event handlers API
- Statistic tracker will help me to make mod better
- A lot of other fixes
- Fixed compatibility with new version of Arma 3 (thanks to thhamm)
- Fixed few issues in plugin (thanks to LH)
- 0.8.3 clients no longer breaks server
- Fixed server script failure after respawn
- T and Y keys perform default actions too (lock on TITAN, Zeus)
- AMV-7 radio and isolation fixed
- Fixed plugin crash on x64 on some CPUs
- Support for rifleman radios property in userconfig
- Few other warnings and error fixed
- Fixed: Sometimes possible to hear live peoples in spectator (I hope)
- Fixed: frequency module not works for JIP (I hope)
You are using our website as a guest. Guest have the lowest downloadspeeds and will download from our public file servers. If you would like to know how you can download with higher speeds and have to wait less while downloading check out the Armaholic subscription system. When you have already subscribed and your account is not upgraded within 24 hours it means you probably forgot to include your username. If that is the case please contact us as soon as possible!
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2017 Armaholic.com All Rights Reserved.
Armed Assault, ArmA: Combat Operations, ArmA: Queen's Gambit, Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Combined Operations, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Reinforcements, Arma 2: Firing Range and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.