Date: 2014-03-08 06:53
Patrol Operations 3by
Patrol Operations is a dynamic, random mission series that is great for both mass public play and clan tactical gaming.
Missions are randomly dynamic, with enemy force strength scaled to match the number of players connected so as to challenge players appropriately.
- Defending positions including occupation of static defenses and nearby buildings
- Randomly Patrolling Areas increasing likelihood off flanking attacks
- Active 3D Hud showing Squad Details
- Assigned Colours also linked into ShackTac's HUD (ST_HUD Not Required)
- 3D Hud use linked to the requirement of AR equipment such as Tactical Goggles and Pilot Helmets
- Progress Bars displays status from task completion to Unit Healing
- Rallypoints allowing Redeployment to the field
- Providing tactical assistance to get the injured up and moving again
- Air Drop from lift choppers, ascend > 100m height to air-drop your load instead of landing in a HOT LZ
- Drop Illumination Flares from Lift-choppers if >100m height
- Create Supply boxes for infantry at supply points and airlift them to the front-line or load them on the back of trucks
- Vehicle Towing by Large Trucks and CRVs
- Loading allows tanks and shipping containers to be loaded onto trucks for faster deployment
- Vehicle Resupply will repair, rearm and refuel your vehicle from supply points and supply vehicles
- Multi-rotor UAV operators can replace batteries (refuel) in the field when landed
- Team leaders can assign roles to squad members such as AT,MG,Sniper which will affect their ammo-box load-outs
- Team leaders can assign other members to their squads and elect squad leaders
- Admins can replace a team leader by assigning other members as team leaders.
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your Steam/SteamApps/common/ArmA 3/MPMissions folder.
You are free to:
Modify — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
Non-commercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same license to this one.
With the understanding that:
Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
The author's moral rights;
Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
- German submitted by Senshi
- English submitted by Roy86
- French submitted by GranolaBar
- Polish submitted by Rydgier
- Portuguese submitted by Caico1983
- Spanish submitted by BIG (Armaholic)
- (WIP) Czech
Credits & thanks:
Online Combat Battalion Australia (www.ocb.net.au), their support and testing has been vital to the success.
- [OCB]Dash for Code, Inspiration and Effort in helping development
- Bohemia Interactive Studios for the Arma Series, code and functions
- BON_Inf for Code and Inspiration from his missions and scripts
- Shuko for Code and Inspiration from his awesome Task System and Position Scripts
- KillZoneKid for Code and Inspiration from his tutorials
- Kegety for his spectator scripting
- XENO for Code and Inspiration from Domination and setting such a high standard
- R3F for Inspiration from their Arma 2 Logistics Scripts
- Tonic for the Virtual Ammobox System
- Tajin for the Helmet Camera Scripting
- aeroson for his detailed loadout scripts
- cobra4v320 for his HALO scripting
- Kronzky for his string function library
- SaMatra for help with UI Resources
- Dslyecxi for his Paper doll giving insight on how to detect item types.
- Any and All ArmA community members for support, inspiration and solutions that have helped build this
- BI forums
- OCB forums
Tags: No tags