The ALiVE Team
released an updated version of the ALiVE - Advanced Light Infantry Virtual Environment
on the BI forums
The Advanced Light Infantry Virtual Environment (ALiVE) is an easy to use modular mission framework that provides everything players and mission makers need to quickly set up and run realistic military operations in almost any scenario.
Thanks to our wonderful community of ALiVE users we continue to fix reported bugs and slowly enhance ALiVE. This release addresses a number of issues with our stats, data and auto initialisation of AAR as well as a few other fixes and optimisations. We appreciate your patience as we strive to Release Early and Release Often!
We certainly look forward to the next ALiVE Hackathon in 2017.
- Fix to AAR so sys_data_auto.pbo now truely does default to on for AAR!
- Koplic re-indexed!
- More improvements to tasks
- Added speed modifier for combat speed of profiles
- Fix issue where compositions and roadblocks were still not saved correctly, causing a hung loading screen
- Improved ALiVE plugin server config parsing
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements