This adds different weapons, magazines and items to your Arma 3.
For a detailed list please view the EricJ Weapons Pack readme.
To install EricJ Weapons Pack you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Classnames can be found in the EricJ Weapons Pack readme.
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will cover the Community made releases.
Subscribe to the Armaholic.com Youtube channel
By design this mod is not designed for VBS3. However, I do not have any issue using this within that program at all but it should be stressed that there currently will not be any support if used in VBS3 as I currently do not use that program.
It should be noted that these files fall under the A2SM_Data_APL pack from BIS available on Armaholic.com and the majority of files and textures came from those packs.
Credits & Thanks:
- J-SERE (part of the JIC)
- Banky (also some config help as well)
- Serjames (for config help)
- GDSN (for config help)
- Gatordev for AI weapons testing and reference pictures for the KAC 600m sights as well as
SME help with various things.
- Nanucq from Team R3F for the Safety feature
- Robalo for squaring away my config for ASDG Joint Rails
- Blackwater13 for reference photos for the Ultimax 100
- Adyb234 (from DeviantArt) for letting me use his Multicam texture.
- Revo for the AT4 script.
- Warlord554 for various models and textures and SME help
See included readme.
- Fixed a file path error for the TA64s.
- Removed the 'no entryconfig.bin/muzzleflash' error message when selecting weapons in Arsenal
- Added (for the time being) a solitary "Black River PMC" Soldier, will follow up with more later on
- BI forums
- Community Base addons A3