This adds different weapons, magazines and items to your Arma 3.
For a detailed list please view the EricJ Weapons Pack readme.
To install EricJ Weapons Pack you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Classnames can be found in the EricJ Weapons Pack readme.
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will cover the Community made releases.
Subscribe to the Armaholic.com Youtube channel
By design this mod is not designed for VBS3. However, I do not have any issue using this within that program at all but it should be stressed that there currently will not be any support if used in VBS3 as I currently do not use that program.
It should be noted that these files fall under the A2SM_Data_APL pack from BIS available on Armaholic.com and the majority of files and textures came from those packs.
Credits & Thanks:
- J-SERE (part of the JIC)
- Banky (also some config help as well)
- Serjames (for config help)
- GDSN (for config help)
- Gatordev for AI weapons testing and reference pictures for the KAC 600m sights as well as
SME help with various things.
- Nanucq from Team R3F for the Safety feature
- Robalo for squaring away my config for ASDG Joint Rails
- Blackwater13 for reference photos for the Ultimax 100
- Adyb234 (from DeviantArt) for letting me use his Multicam texture.
- Revo for the AT4 script.
- Warlord554 for various models and textures and SME help
See included readme.
- Fixed ACOG transparency values, now can work in varying light.
- Added suppressor capability to the M249.
- Respective weapons support the new APEX suppressors and silencers.
- Added a fictional "New" ACOG, the TA64, which is a 4x sight and otherwise has the same settings as the ACOG 3.5x35/Ibex sight combos. It is available in black and tan, and in 2D versions as well.
- Renamed various ACOGs, from Tan to (Sand), etc.
- Bulldogs now have proper inventory icons when equipping a suppressor.
- Fixed the SF45 3rd person model, now sits correctly on the barrel when mounted
- Bulldogs now have Suppressor capability.
- Added MCR-S
- "Fixed" the M240 and PKM issues of no sound, for the time being until I can find better sounds the M240 and PKM will sound like the M249.
- Requires Game version of 1.62
- Fixed various configs to reflect the 1.62 coding
- Walther P99 has a black texture (given new Hiddenselections assignments from BIS)
- Requires game version 1.58
- Walther P99 can mount the 9mm Surefire suppressors. It should be noted that the model is a BIS model and therefore that is the only thing I can change.
- Raven PMC units have a specific textured Walther P99
- Raven LMG now has a pistol (was missing though ammunition was there).
- Barrett M468 is textured (still WIP).
- Removed the various boxes, but left the weapon box filled with some First Aid Kits for use with Zeus to filled as necessary.
- Fixed the path for the Bulldog inventory items.
- Fixed the M24 Soundset entry
- BI forums
- Community Base addons A3