This adds different weapons, magazines and items to your Arma 3.
For a detailed list please view the EricJ Weapons Pack readme.
To install EricJ Weapons Pack you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
By design this mod is not designed for VBS3. However, I do not have any issue using this within that program at all but it should be stressed that there currently will not be any support if used in VBS3 as I currently do not use that program.
It should be noted that these files fall under the A2SM_Data_APL pack from BIS available on Armaholic.com and the majority of files and textures came from those packs.
- J-SERE (part of the JIC)
- Banky (also some config help as well)
- Serjames (for config help)
- GDSN (for config help)
- Gatordev for AI weapons testing and reference pictures for the KAC 600m sights as well as
SME help with various things.
- Nanucq from Team R3F for the Safety feature
- Robalo for squaring away my config for ASDG Joint Rails
- Blackwater13 for reference photos for the Ultimax 100
- Adyb234 (from DeviantArt) for letting me use his Multicam texture.
- Revo for the AT4 script.
- Warlord554 for various models and textures and SME help
See included readme.
- Fixed the sound configuration for a lot of weapons, now has full sound
- Put the AA-12 back in the listing
- Fixed the AA-12 sounds so it doesn't sound like an HK416
- Added black versions of SCARs
- Fixed Hiddenselections on the SCAR STD CS
- Fixed the SCAR-H (CS), now loads the proper magazines and inherits from the proper weapon class
- Added a black EGLM texture
- SCAR-P SD now shoots suppressed sounds only
- Requires Game version 1.64
- Added a Black River PMC LMG unit
- Added a Desert Tech Covert SRS in .338 Lapua, has a five round magazine and the round used for the game is the Lapua Scenar GB488 VLD round on the Covert SRS 16-inch barrel.
It is available in four colors, Black, Khaki, Forest (original texture), and Tan.
- Raven PMC units spawn with the correct headgear
- Changed the Raven PMC Soldier optic to an ACO (Red)
- Added a Black River PMC Sniper
- Added a Black River PMC Squad Leader
- Fixed some M68 optic windows
- Fixed a file path error for the TA64s.
- Removed the 'no entryconfig.bin/muzzleflash' error message when selecting weapons in Arsenal
- Added (for the time being) a solitary "Black River PMC" Soldier, will follow up with more later on
- Fixed ACOG transparency values, now can work in varying light.
- Added suppressor capability to the M249.
- Respective weapons support the new APEX suppressors and silencers.
- Added a fictional "New" ACOG, the TA64, which is a 4x sight and otherwise has the same settings as the ACOG 3.5x35/Ibex sight combos. It is available in black and tan, and in 2D versions as well.
- Renamed various ACOGs, from Tan to (Sand), etc.
- Bulldogs now have proper inventory icons when equipping a suppressor.
- Fixed the SF45 3rd person model, now sits correctly on the barrel when mounted
- Bulldogs now have Suppressor capability.
- Added MCR-S
- "Fixed" the M240 and PKM issues of no sound, for the time being until I can find better sounds the M240 and PKM will sound like the M249.
- Requires Game version of 1.62
- Fixed various configs to reflect the 1.62 coding
- Walther P99 has a black texture (given new Hiddenselections assignments from BIS)
- Requires game version 1.58
- Walther P99 can mount the 9mm Surefire suppressors. It should be noted that the model is a BIS model and therefore that is the only thing I can change.
- Raven PMC units have a specific textured Walther P99
- Raven LMG now has a pistol (was missing though ammunition was there).
- Barrett M468 is textured (still WIP).
- Removed the various boxes, but left the weapon box filled with some First Aid Kits for use with Zeus to filled as necessary.
- Fixed the path for the Bulldog inventory items.
- Fixed the M24 Soundset entry
- HK615s have a modified PMAG model, original model courtesy of Aduke823.
- Added a SRSS Bulldog, courtesy of the orginal author, as well as a variant with an M320, also in Green, The Edge from the CSSBanana site.
- Changed sounds to the new 3D sound system.
- Added an M70A1, which is from the old TV Show, Space: Above and Beyond.
- Removed Custom Harris AN/PRC-152s due to configuaration issues.
- Fixed paths for grenades, now throws correctly
- Repacked U100 PBO, now optics work as they should.
- Added Black skinned vehicles for the Initiative Faction, a reskinned Offroad, Initiative Gun Truck, Zamak Transport, as well as reskinned (BIS) Initiative Pawnee and Littlebird.
- Added a Laser Guided round for the M252/L16 mortar, which is designed for anti-vehicle rather than anti-personnel work. It should be noted that the White Smoke rounds have been reduced to four rounds as a game balance.
- Barrett M107/103s now can be zeroed up to 2000m.
- Added a 10-inch HK615 in black as well as Desert versions. The PMAG is still very much WIP.
- Added Barrett M468, it should be noted that it is in an Alpha condition but good enough to shoot with. It should be noted due to some bug the backsight won't flip down right so it is currently permanently down. Once I figure out the issue and get the textures finalized I'll make it work.
- Condensed some configs and the gear to two PBOs.
- Added a Raven PMC specific texture for the Gun Trucks.
- Fixed errant faces on the EOTech/Ibex 3x magnifier combo.
- Added an HK615 (Desert).
- Tweaked HK615 Vertical Foregrip models.
- Most accessories (to include the SureFires) have Shadow LODs
- Tweaked recoil values for the HK615s, moved them away from the BIS Katiba values.
- Added my own version of the AN/PRC-152, which has a range of 8 km
- Re-equipped TF Black units with the AN/PRC-152 8km
- Guided AT4 has foam front and end pieces to further separate it from the real AT4.
- Created an "M43 Light Charge", which has half the effectiveness of the M38A1 but good for breaching lighter walls, such as fences, etc.
- Made a new M38A1 model instead of using the BIS model.
- Lowered the mass for M136 rockets and Guided versions
- Removed hints for MRT weapons only, given it's pretty obvious what version is what, but hint does remain for the IR/Flashlight combos.
- Redesigned the Guided AT4 missiles again, this time more stable design as well as appropriate invetory images.
- Harris Bipod on the M24 is animated.
- TF Black and C-1/26 helmets have emblems in the NVG mount area.
- Tweaked/Added Inertia values to various accessories.
- Added a generic Kitbag (Multicam) rucksack
- MCR/M320 has correct weapon model.
- Updated Talban uniform hitpoints so it wouldn't inadvertently cause a crash.
- Added an MCR/M320 (Black)
- Tweaked AT4 Guided EW round, improved lethality against most vehicles.
- Tweaked Guided AT4, removed the front end plastic to represent a non-factory sealed weapon that the original (real) AT4 is.
- Improved Ibex EOTech and Magnifier models, as well as TSS models and textures.
- Tweaked 3.5 x 35 ACOG zoom values (thanks to da12thmonkey)
- Tweaked various optic settings (thanks to da12thmonkey)
- Redesigned the Guided AT for a more compact look.
- Added non-folding Harris Bipods
- Added a Black/Green version of the SureFire/PEQ-15 SIDE models
- Changed reticule for the Guided AT4, using the TWS to allow a more wider FOV when looking for targets.
- Tweaked the mount for the Ibex/EOTech systems.
- Tweaked the shadow LOD for the Guided AT4.
- Redesigned the M136 Guided EW Rocket model
- Redefined the HK stock "camo" hiddenselections assignment as well as minor geometry tweaks.
- Max zeroing for the M14s is increased to 1800m.
- Increased zoom on the Ibex TSS optics
- Added PVS-15 NVGs courtesy of Warlord554, for the TF Black units, in Black and in Tan.
- Tweaked some more textures
- PIF MG unit now in correct positon for Zeus placement.
- Fixed various LODs for the 9mm Flash Suppressor
- Added a SureFire Tan flashlight
- Changed the texture from green to Tan on the MRT Surefire/PEQ-15 combo and updated the inventory images.
- Added more detail to the Titan-Ds.
- Added a Titan "AA-D" which is a disposable AA missile that uses the vanilla Titan AA missile.
- Revamped Multicam Textures for uniforms and various gear, and weapons. Pattern was from the Project Reality Forums as well as templates here: http://www.armaholic...ge.php?id=19167
- Added TF Black units, a very generic Special Forces unit for various uses. Added some unit specific gear, check readme for classnames
- Added a "JFO" Vest, more of a vanity design given my past qualification as one during my military service.
- Made (I think) various launchers specific to various factions so when equipping should load the specific style (NATO,CSAT,AAF,FIA).
- Removed dependency for ASDG Joint Rails since it's inclusion in CBA_A3.
- Added a Multicam colored M14 EBR Mod 0
- Added an "HK416 SOPMOD" which is simply an HK416 10-inch with a Magpul CTR stock available in Black and Desert versions.
- Guided AT4 has a correct inventory image and also the Top Accessory mount was removed per the redesign of the whole system, but it still can mount lasers or flashlights.
- Ibex ring sight mounted on the ACOG/Ibex changed from green to black.
- Added an MRT capable EOTech + Ibex 3X Magnifier Both Up an Down versions have a fixed setting of 300m with a 500m BDC for farther targets.
- Added a requested MCR/M320 GL combination, as well as one in black.
- Tweaked the position of the EOTech, sits more correctly on the weapons.
- HK MCRs now have Shadow LODs
- Cleaned up RPG-7 models.
- Added a 500m mark for the EOTechs. It should be noted that it was optimized for the M4 14.5" barrel firing M855A1 ammunition, so other ammunition will vary in performance.
- View settings on the EOTechs were changed to mimic BIS values for the Mk17 sight.
- Taliban Technical is now in the appropriate faction for Zeus as well as the Editor.
- Added a "Side" version of the SureFire/PEQ-15 combination for various loadouts who want a "clean" top rail. It should be noted that it is a "best fit" sizing and orientation, so it may not look correct on various weapons but overall should look okay.
- Added an Mk48 Mod 0, for the TF Black units but there is a Desert and Black version available.
- Fixed sound rolloff for the Suppressed sound for pistols, sounds are naturally loud when close up (First/Third person).
- Fixed the ARD M68 Hex issues, redefined some transparency assignments and looks correct now.
- Fixed some errant vertices in the ACOGs that showed in the 3D scopes.
- Added Resolution and Shadow LODs for the Ibex TSS's.
- Fixed designation for the Ibex black MRT modules
- Fixed a missing face on the HK stocks
- Adjusted the position of the HK MCR
- Removed Suppressor on the Raven PMC MAR-10
- Tweaked the Ibex TSS crosshairs
- Added LWRC CQB version, a modded version that was a custom request by -mastermind-
- Fixed the SureFire 45 ACP Suppressor, now fits correctly on the barrel.
- Titan-Ds have correct weight when loaded.
- Added a Task Force Arrowhead Radio compatible backpack, model adjusted from Raspu86. It should be noted that Task Force Arrowhead Radio is NOT a requrement to use this backapack. If you do not have that mod then the backpack will function like any other backpack. It is available in Black, Multicam, Flecktarn (German camo), and Coyote.
- Ibex TSS's can be set up for 2000m zero for longer range rifles.
- Tweaked Ibex TSS textures
- Improved the HK stocks, adding better detail.
- Added a CTR Stock to the M4A1 CQBR.
- Increased the volume on the LWRC as the original sound was too low
- Added an M252/L16 81mm mortar. It breaks down into two large Carryalls for transport.
- Added a non-functioning Grip Pod to the L85A2 to British Army standard.
- Added an M40 IR grenade variant.
- Tweaked HK417 rail systems, used the texture supplied by Spaceman0372
- Added an M67 Frag grenade, similar to the default RGO and "smaller" to reflect the real world version, compared to the game version.
- Shortened the C8 CQB barrel slightly.
- Rescaled the AKs slightly.
- Added requested "Militia" units, check Readme for names and classnames
- Tweaked more bipod points for more weapons that I missed in RC73
- TWeaked Multicam textures for the various helmets.
- Updated non-Steam MP Missions of the relevant Insurgency maps, main addition there is an automatic parachute opening for HALO insertions.
- Tweaked LWRC 6.8 and also tweaked the sound as well as AI settings
- Added an M68 with a Larue mount, from my VBS1 days.
- Tweaked the Ibex Light and Laser combo and renamed to "Ibex M5 Module Light" and "Ibex M5 Module Laser"
- Added a Black version of the Ibex Light and Laser combo textures.
- Fixed the RMR-Tan 2D.
- Added another A2 port, an EOTech 553 (Rifle) sight permanently set for 300m as well as an "SMG" version set for 100m.
- Tweaked the texture associations on the Heckler & Koch rifles.
- Tweaked the M8 (PMC), adjusted the bipod proxy as well as other tweaks.
- Fixed the TA31 geometry issue when using the bipod when prone. Note that the issue seems to be unresolved with the UNSUNG mod and so far that's it. Other mods may affect it but against most other uniforms it works fine.
- Moved the rail cover to the left side on the M4s due to the proxy change.
- Changed the stocks on the C8 CQB and M4 Custom to Magpul CTR stocks.
- All Magpul flip sights now have "aftermarket" tritium inserts for use at night.
- Variable Stance Position now effectively stops bullets and is more "solid".
- Aimpoint M68s are lighter in color
- Adjusted the top proxy for the LWRC6.8
- Tweaked the Aimpoint models.
- Fixed wrong texture path on the SCAR-L w/SF60
- Redesigned the ACOG/Ibex models slightly.
- Added a ported A2 MRAD Reflex sight, permanently set for 100m.
- Tweaked the zeros for the ACOG-Ibex sights.
- Main optic on the AT4 Guided now has a fixed 5x zoom.
- Re-scaled and redesigned the PAS-18s to be more "in line" with the BIS scaled thermal sights.
- Tweaked various optic models, added details as well as other tweaks.
- Leopold CQ\T has 1-3x magnification.
- Fixed the SF9 Silencers, now properly mount on the barrels.
- Added a revised RMR Cutsight and Streamlight TLR-2 (MRT Capable as well), from TurboSquid: http://www.turbosqui...y-pistol/910287
- The Glock 17/45CL can use the RMR sight, MRD, as well as the Yorris J2.
- Both MHS and MHS9 now can use the new RMR Sight.
- Standalone RMR sight has the proper inventory image.
- M40 HE and M40L grenades now display "M40 Offensive" for normal M40 HE grenades, while M40L displays "M40L Defensive" in the weapon status bar.
- Added a PEQ-15/Surefire Laser/light combo and is MRT capable. It should be noted it's in a "Best fit" orientation, so for most weapons it should look good enough to work. I cannot account for all weapons and if you have any issues I'd recommend the Ibex Laser/Light combo instead.
- Moved the M4 side proxies to the right side in order for the PEQ-15/SureFire combo to look right if mounted.
- Added an HK416 10.5-inch(Desert)
- Added some missing inventory image entries for the HK416 10.5-inch.
- Adjusted the memory points so when prone and using the "bipod" players won't sink into the ground.
- Added an Ibex brand Laser Light combo for rifles, also MRT capable.
- Added a TOP version of the PEQ-15s and like other items I cannot account for various weapon mods and proxy positions.
- Updated the sound for the AK-47.
- The Harris Desert bipod has a correct inventory icon.
- Improved various parts on the ACOGs
- C8s now shoot Safe, Semi, and Full Auto
- Zoom on the optic for the Guided AT4 was set for a fixed 4x zoom and zoom was reduced for the Ibex reflex sight.
- Added the A2 Glock 17 as a port. Hiddenselections are enabled but no other color variations will be done for it.
- Added 9mm specific SureFire silencers/suppressors in Black and Tan for the 9mm Glocks and of course setup for JM if needed.
- Removed the M3LR/TI scope
- Added a "PAS-18 Sniper TI Scope" that is the M3LR/TI now (with better functionality), it's fictional and designed for that specific role. It has the same functions as the AMS scope. Also available in a Desert Version
- Added a Desert colored M3LR and M3LR/PVS22 combo, both MRT capable.
- Increased maneuverability of the M136 Guided missiles.
- Tweaked AKM Rvmats
- Fixed ACOG Ibex transition modes.
- Added a Veriable Shooting Position that allows players to practice as in real life. Unfortunately due to lack of knowledge the Fire Geometry doesn't work as it should, so players can shoot through the solid geometries for now. It can be found in Empty>Objects(Training) in the Editor.
- Finally removed all Sting references for the Taliban RPG gunners.
- Fixed IAR rear ironsight geometries.
- Cleaned up HK416, HK615, and HK418 models.
You are using our website as a guest. Guest have the lowest downloadspeeds and will download from our public file servers. If you would like to know how you can download with higher speeds and have to wait less while downloading check out the Armaholic subscription system. When you have already subscribed and your account is not upgraded within 24 hours it means you probably forgot to include your username. If that is the case please contact us as soon as possible!
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2017 Armaholic.com All Rights Reserved.
Armed Assault, ArmA: Combat Operations, ArmA: Queen's Gambit, Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Combined Operations, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Reinforcements, Arma 2: Firing Range and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.