Author: ElDoKtor, ToF & Betep
Author Website: http://www.clan-fsf.fr/
Requirements: No addons required
Signed: Yes, serverkey available
Short description: This addon allows you to put a backpack in a ventral position.
This addon allows you to put a backpack in a ventral position .
All backpack in the game are supported
You can now put your backpack in a ventral position to realize a parachute jump from a HALO Helicopter or airplane .
You can carry 2 backpack with this feature for best practice LOGISTICS in cooperative play .
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
Thus is a signed addon. Serveradmins can download the serverkey from here: FSF SacVentral Bikey.
- Put a backpack on your back
- A new menu, put backpack on your chest can be select. (not fonctionnal underwater or in vehicle)
- When you have a backpack in ventral position , the player can t run !!!
- You can not have access directly to the inventory of your backpack in the ventral position.
- TF or ACRE RADIO RADIO LONG RANGE do not work in the prone position.
- Sometimes , the bag disappears doc (bad position in the vehicle ... ) . But the menu command " put the backpack on the ground " remains functional .
Sometime, the menu "Put backpack on chest" need to be activated twice.
Compatibility : SP & MP
- Some improvement when puttin Backpack on Chest.
- [ADD] Fix BACKPACK position when player died in altitude.
- [ADD] Position of Backpack under water and when player is in certain position
- [CHANGE] Script behaviour with player in vehicle.
- [CHANGE] "GroundWeaponHolder" script totally rewriting to improve DropBag behaviour....
- [CHANGE] Minor change and some optimization.
- Final version for public release
- Fixe Bug with empty GroundweaponsHolder causing Script not working
- Fixe Some animation with the backpack
- Optimize some functions (Thx Betep ;-))
- Disable SacVentral menu under water and in vehicle.
- add Server key in dedicated directory.
- GAMEPLAY MODIF : Player must have backpack on back before putting it on chest.
- Complete rewrite the core of the script (ElDoktor Power)
- Revision of gameplay mods to provide best experience in interaction with other object
- Player can t attach Vehicle with backpack in inventory anymore ;-)
- first public release
- clan-gign.net forums
- BI forums