NIArms Core is the central core to the weapons sets released by NIArms for Arma 3. It contains mostly shared resources like magazine icons, some material templates and textures, sounds, etc. It’s required to run any NIA Arms weapon.
Why? Because some mods are going to share resources and that’s just how it is. It contains ALL the animation gestures for the NIArms mods, so if you’re using them for another mod, you’ll need this for those too.
Core will update with every pack going forth so be sure to check back here and get the latest version from time to time.
Common textures and UI Icons
Common animation data
To install the NIArms Core you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Credits & Thanks:
Bohemia Interactive- Arma2 Sample resources(Meshes, Sounds, RVMATs, Textures), some script lines.
Toadie- Scripts, Sound Mixing, Material Ports, Animation
The HLC/SHARBSE crew for being awesome, tolerant of oddities and allround rad blokes
Kerc Kasha, for answering all my awkward hour config and scripting questions and basicly firing me up to work on Arma stuff.
Kiory, for working out the ...
Subsonic ammo no longer cracks
* 5.45x39 Tracer Ammo no longer IR-DIM (only visible with NVG)
* 5.45x39 7U1 Ammo now reflect IRL Ballistics (prepare to be throughly and laughably disappointed with it's performance, AND YES THIS IS CONSISTENT TO THE REAL ROUND)
* ADDED VOG25P Bouncing submunition (courtesy of gpgpgpgp. Sir you are a mad genius.)
* 5.56mm EPR Tracer Round no longer is green.
* 7.62x51mm Tracer is no longer green.
* Added ACE3 Ballistics Data(most calibers)(Credit- Ruthberg)
- Short AK reload changed
- Ballistic tweaks to all 5.45x39 bullets.
- Added Sequences for - AUGA3, AUG PARA, AUG barrel Swap, Prone AugA1 reload added
- Added ballistic Data - 7.62x51mm NATO EPR, Mk316, Barrier Ball
- All Currently Used bullet types now contain functionality for the Advanced Ballistics mod (by, and with values provided by, Ruthberg, BIG thanks to you for that, mate)
- All high-prone (Sitting) reload animations now use standing/crouch reload sequences.
- Updated .300 Blackout to use ballistic data provided by Spartan0536
- Added Sequence Definitions for MP5, MP5/10, MP5K-PDW, MP5K in preparation for Mp5 pack release
- New 9x19mm Ballistics courtesy of Spartan0536
- New 10mm Auto Ballistics
- Removed non-existant mp5sd sequence
- Reduced RPT spam regarding IKCurves
- Corrected prone on GP Prone reload
- Adjusted 5.45 Ballistic data, should be more representative of real bullet ( EP round now has more wounding capability 7N24, despite changes 7n6 largely unaffected. Both 3-5 shot takedowns against Plate carriers.)
- Added missing prone gensture for HLC_GestureReloadFALLONG
- Reworked .300 Ballistics- Should closer match factory loaded 147 Grain FMJ supersonic and 220 Grain SMK Subsonic respectively. (ED Note- ALL SUBSONIC LOADINGS BY NATURE have DRAMATIC BALLISTIC ARCS. Would not reccomend zero beyond 200m)
- Added HLC_762x51_BTSub - Subsonic .308 Boat-tail
* Added animations for the following-
* Updated 5.56mm EPR,SOST and SPR to reflect adujstments made by Spartan0536
* Contracted spread angle on HLC_12G_Buck- should group tighter.
* Abandoned "public" mod fork. Public build is now same build as internal testing version.
/ Added animations for the following-
- Re-signed file with updated private key
- Added animations for the following:
- Implemented Spartan0536's 5.56mm NATO ballistics in preparation for the AR15 release
- Added .300 AAC/Blackout Rounds for AR15 release (use eliteness to check out my maths, might inaccurate still)
- first release
- BI forums
- Community Base addons A3