Requirements: No addons required
Signed: Yes, serverkey included
Short description: This contains different versions of the Boeing C-17.
Date: 2014-03-30 08:36
A few months ago I was able to get the files for this C-17 project. Once I was able to get hands on the mod, I decided to port it over to Arma 3.
This features the following versions of the Boeing C-17:
- Boeing C-17 Altus
- Boeing C-17 Canada 701
- Boeing C-17 Canada 703
- Boeing C-17 Canada 704
- Boeing C-17 Canada 705
- Boeing C-17 Dover
- Boeing C-17 Edwards
- Boeing C-17 Elmendorf
- Boeing C-17 Hiskman
- Boeing C-17 IAF
- Boeing C-17 March
- Boeing C-17 McChord
- Boeing C-17 McGuire
- Boeing C-17 Mississippi
- Boeing C-17 NATO
- Boeing C-17 NATO Papa
- Boeing C-17 Qatar
- Boeing C-17 RAAF
- Boeing C-17 RAF
- Boeing C-17 RCAF
- Boeing C-17 Stewart
- Boeing C-17 The Rock
- Boeing C-17 Travis
- Boeing C-17 UAE
- Boeing C-17 Wright-Patt
-Cargo ramp and boarding door opens
-Lights and collision lights work
-Boosters for combat take off (User key 18)
-Brakes after landing (User key 19)
-54 players can fit in the back
-Engine particle effects
-No additional addons required!
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will cover the Community made releases.
Subscribe to the Armaholic.com Youtube channel
-Not solid. Players can walk through
-Flare pattern is wrong
-Does not have navigator or Co-pilot seat (caused a lot of issues)
-Enemies shoot at the plane but AA unit AIs do not lock on to the plane
-Plane interior looks very bad
-Floating seats in Second pilot seat's view
Credits & Thanks:
mukcep - original author
randomslap -port and modifications
Igi_PL - for the cargo load script
- FIXED: Invisible wall at cargo door
- FIXED: Floating seats
- FIXED: Walls are added to fix the no-clip (needs some work)
- FIXED: Flare patterns are accurately correct
- REMOVED: Igiload by Igi_PL
- ADDED: Pilot and CoPilot animation stick
- ADDED: Attach and Detach/Detach all option
- ADDED: Cargo can go halfway for cargo drop
- FIXED: Invisible interior
- FIXED: AI can take off without breaking the landing gear
- REMOVED: Attach and Detach/Detach all option (use the Igiload option)
- CHANGE: Less difficult to bank directions
- FIXED: Gears not retracting (Recommended: take off at 220KPH with flap down)
- CHANGE: Boosters are 0-200KPH insted of 100-400KPH
- CHANGE: Tweaked performance of the plane feeling less like a fighter jet.
- ADDED/CHANGE: Collision lights are more realistic and vibrant.
- ADDED: Bikey and Bisign
- ADDED: IgiLoad Script by Igi_PL
- Initial Release
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums