Date: 2015-08-15 08:16
Welcome everyone to the new and improved United States Air Force mod. This mod is a representation of the United States of America's Air Force. The United States Air Force (USAF) is the aerial warfare service branch of the United States Armed Forces and one of the seven American uniformed services. Initially part of the United States Army, the USAF was formed as a separate branch of the military on 18 September 1947 under the National Security Act of 1947.It is the most recent branch of the U.S. military to be formed, and is the largest and one of the world's most technologically advanced air forces. The USAF articulates its core functions as Nuclear Deterrence Operations, Special Operations, Air Superiority, Global Integrated ISR, Space Superiority, Command and Control, Cyberspace Superiority, Personnel Recovery, Global Precision Attack, Building Partnerships, Rapid Global Mobility and Agile Combat Support.
B-2 Spirit NEW!!!
A-10C Warthog NEW!!!
F-16C Fighting Falcon NEW!!!
F/A-22 Raptor NEW!!!
F-35A Joint Strike FIghter NEW!!!
C-17 Globemaster III
C-130J Super Hercules
MC-130J Commando II
HH-60 Rescue Hawk NEW!!!
E-3 AWACS NEW!!!
RQ-4A Global Hawk
Close Air Support
Air Force Special Operations (AFSOC)
Department of the Air Force Officers
811th Expeditionary Security Forces Squadron
- Aerial Refueling
- Nuclear Assets
- Service Menus
- Multiple Weapons
- New and Improved AC-130
- GPS/INS Systems for applicable Aircraft
- Improved Flight Models
- UAV Systems for Recon
1. Download the Mod
2. Open @USAF Folder
3. You will see Folders
4. Open Required Folder and drag the required stuff into the root of the folder. @USAF>>Addons
5. Open Folders and drag out all the pbos that you want to the root of the folder. @USAF >>Addons
6. So if you want everything pull out everything to the root.
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
This is a upgrade of last year's release. Our initial release in my opinion was plagued with bugs and errors. We have gone through this mod with a fine comb to obliterate all or atleast 98% of the issues. We are comfortable with a release of all of the assets in this mod and hope that it will be to the benefit of the community as well as we hope to see them in various online missions or used with Clans. I want to remind everyone that this mod is still very much in Alpha!!! moving into Beta!!
As always please report all errors and very open to constructive criticism as long as your not flat out attacking me or my team. MAKE ME SOME DANG VIDEOS LOL. Have fun. ALL VERSIONS PRIOR TO THIS RELEASE ARE OBSOLETE INCLUDING THE KEYS. Delete all prior versions and replace with this new one
Personal Notes and Useful Tips:
1. All Heavy Transports should be taken off with Full Flaps to avoid damage
2. Osprey in Real life lands VTOL style(HINT HINT)
3. I am still looking into have the UAVs fly at sea level instead of terrain lvl.
4. For the pilots if you are using ACE/AGM use the earplugs it will help with hearing communications.
5. Thank you all for using my mod..still have not seen nice lil movies involving them :)
6. When using the B-1 Service menu you should always add the Sniper Pod if you dont it will result in a bomb being loaded where the pod is supposed to be loaded. I am looking for a fix
7. DO NOT Fire all of the CBU-100 or 103 all together. It will result in serious lag(B1 and B2)
- MFDs are place holders only right now
- Some Service menu screens dont belong ex. A10 menus on F16 paint
- CV-22 IDWS cannon not textured.
- Ejection Seats
- Avionics for ECM Pods, HARM, and Targeting Pods
- Working MFDs
- More bombs!!!
- HH60G EFRS (Nxt Update Guaranteed)
- CV-22 IDWS
Credits & Thanks:
- ARMA 3 game engine: Bohemia Interactive
- Project lead: SGT Fuller
- Project 2IC: Peral
- Models: SGT Fuller, Peral, Randomslap, Deltagamer, Mr.Ewok, John Spartan
- Textures: Shockley, Mr.Ewok, EricJ
- Configs: SGT Fuller, Peral, Kimi, RandomSlap, Deltagamer, John Spartan
- Scripts: Kimi, Lala, John Spartan, Peral, SGT Fuller
- Units: SP Craig and Shockley
- Foot Munch
- Frl Mike
- Aduke and Team
- ACE Mod and team
- IRIS Simulations
- Eggbeast - scripts and development of CBU types
- Unsung Mod / Eggbeast - clustermine logic
- Myke - models made to order!
- wld427 and RKSL - original CBU script in PRACS mod
- If i forgot you please PM me and you will be added to the credits
You are permitted to install and use this software for personal entertainment purposes only.
You may not use this add-on (nor any of its parts) in any other add-on or mod (not even partially) nor redistribute or
mirror it without SGT Fuller's prior permission and agreement.
This add-on is released under Creative Commons License Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs
for use with Arma 3 version 1.24
- F-16 Visual Bug Fixed
- A-10 Un able to aquire GPS targets fixed
- F-16 HARM now only fires towards Tigris(Anti-Air)
- F35A HARM now only fires towards Tigris (Anti-Air)
- E3 AWACS game crashing issues fixed
- GPS Systems Upgraded once more
- C-17 "Move in Action" Fixed
- Joint Air to Ground Missile Added to F35A
- Missilebox Weapons, damage parameters increased/decreased
- F-22 Maneuverability increased
- Pilots coveralls can now have XML Clan codes and BI insignias or Other moded Insignias. One appears on left the other appear on right
- GPS Systems on all aircraft have been fixed
- B-1 and B-2 Manual fire added back in. Take note that you can only manual fire with the default loadout not the service menu changed ones
- Weaponname issue for the GBU-31 and 32 is fixed
- Bombs floating under F35A is fixed
- C130 cargo version issue where it wasn't moving now fixed
- Weapon parameters increased for select few weapons including GBU-53
- F22 Weapons missing GBU-32 fixed
- F22 GAU now attacks air targets only
- (F-35A)DAS Spherical Coverage issue where missiles were missing constantly fixed
- Small tweeks and upgrades
- F22 Cockpit night lighting added
- F35 Cockpit night lighting added
- C130 Cockpit Night lighting added
- Zeus Functionality Added thanks to VIPeR2511
- Security Forces Vehicles fixed and display correctly thank you Viper2511
- F35 MFD screens changed
- F22 spawn error completely fixed
- Can now walk around while in flight..C130, C17 and Osprey. Thank you Soul_assasian of RHS
- F35 Ejector seat added
- F16 Ejector seat added
- F22 Ejector seat added
- CV-22 can now be locked on by Anti-Air and will respond appropriately if controlled by AI I.E Drop Flares, Also you will have alarm going off inside when targeted.
- C130J can now be locked on by Anti-Air and will respond appropriately if controlled by AI I.E Drop Flares, Also you will have alarm going off inside when targeted.
- B1B can now be locked on by Anti-Air and will respond appropriately if controlled by AI I.E Drop Flares, Also you will have alarm going off inside when targeted.
- AC-130U can now be locked on by Anti-Air and will respond appropriately if controlled by AI I.E Drop Flares, Also you will have alarm going off inside when targeted.
- AC130U Fire corrected and now hits directly on the cross hair.
- Osprey can now be landed with Autopilot without it jumping into the sky
- F22 FOV updated now matches F16
- F16 Elevator bug fixed
- A10 Shadow bug fixed
- F16 AQAA28 shadow bug fixed
- C17 Texture error Fixed
- AQAA28 Texture error Fixed
- Changed C17 Get in and out points so it wont look like your clipping through the aircraft anymore
- Awacs Tracking Script added
- Collision lights for various aircraft updated to reflect real life
- CV22 MFD Screens can now be seen at night
- C17 MFD Screens updated and can now be seen at night
- F16 MFD Screens updated
- B1B Afterburner re-added with visual effects
- B2 MFD Screens updated and can now be seen at night
- All vehicle MFDs will be off at start and will turn on when engine started
- HH60G MFD screens can now be seen at night
- A10 hearing Exterior sounds inside interior fixed
- Various Tweaks and updates
- Added Sniper Advanced Targeting Pod
- A10C can now carry JDAMS and middle pylon under body can now be used
- B1 can now carry the Sniper ATP
- F16C can now carry the Sniper ATP
- Updated Service menus on F16 to carry more weapons
- Updated Service menus on A10C to carry more weapons
- Updated Service Menus on F35A to carry more weapons
- Added CBU-78B, CBU-87B, CBU-89B, CBU-100, and CBU 103 Cluster Bombs to A10 , B1, B2, F16, and F35A
- Added Airburst Versions of MK-82 and GBU-31
- Added Texture edits for F16, and F35A
- Added MK-77 Napalm Bomb to F16 and A10
- Added ECM ability to ECM POD (A10 and F16 ECM will not work without the pod)
- Added SEAD SYSTEM to F16 and F35A
- Added Anti-Ship Tracking to AGM-84
- Updated GAU8 Sounds
- Updated A10 Sounds
- Added Impact Sounds for AC-130
- Paradrop and Halo options removed from C-17
- Old Orbit script removed from Legacy AC-130
- Added Ability for CV-22 to carry two Items ONLY(Quadbikies and ammo crate, 2x Quadbike or 2 ammobox). Anymore will cause the CV-22 to tople
- Added ability for cargo in c17 to run out instead of walk
- Added new Pilot uniforms (2nd LT-Brigidar General)
- Added UAV Officer
- Fixed issue with Laser Guided Bombs in missilebox they now only go after laser and not line of sight
- USAF MOD fixed after update
- MQ-9 now fires off bore targets
- Added DAS Abilities (Spherical Coverage, and AESA)
- Fixesd issue where AIM-120 was able to fire at land vehicles and now only fires at Air.
- Added ECM to F22, F35A, and B2.
- Aerial Refueling script Updated you can now refuel more than one aircraft at one time.
- F16 Zoom FOV updated to match A10.
- Changed names of certain useractions
- Test Version of CV-22 (IDWS) Added (CV-22 must be enabled in order to use this).
- HH60 Cargo doors now open and close
- Added Hydra to F-16
- Added AGM-86C to B2
- Added Pilot's Bag containing all 3 helmets
- Alot more Fixes
- BI forums
- BI forums (old)
- Community Base addons A3
These are the patches released since version 0.5.1.
The archive you can download from our main downloadlink is fully up to date but you can also choose to download these smaller patches:
Tags: No tags