This mod includes place and play zombies & demons with custom animations and unique customisable options. They can be found in mission editor and will attack any enemies they know about based on the side they're on (Opfor zombies will attack Blufor units).
To install the Zombies & Demons you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will cover the Community made releases.
Subscribe to the Armaholic.com Youtube channel
Zombie stength and abilities can be easily customised. These features are off by default and are only enabled if the appropriate module is placed.
- Allow zombies to throw cars, leap into the air, feed on dead bodies, and more!
- Heavily customisable spawners with max alive limits, spawn animations, and much more!
- Adjust zombies max health, attack strength, and other settings.
I am continuing with the development of this mod with plans for new features, more gore, bug fixes, and any suggestions.
- Fixed a multiplayer bug involving invisible units getting stuck inside vehicles.
- Another face texture added.
- Exploding heads! You can now shoot and burst a zombies head! Needs a powerful gun by default but this can be customised in the "Settings" module.
- Glowing eyes! Demons eyes glow by default and this feature can be adjusted in the settings module.
- About 20 new extra civilian zombies for each type of zombie.
- Extra sounds added for zombies and spider zombies.
- A "Randomize Values" option has been added to the spawners.
- Infected players now have a camera shake effect while coughing.
- Zombies are less likely to attack empty vehicles after its target has left it.
- Player-controlled zombies now have their own module with seperate values.
- Many script improvements, some animation changes, and some minor multiplayer issues fixed.
All modules fixed for 1.58.
Zombie units in Eden Editor are now in their correct type of class.
- Deletion module fixed.
- Small delay fixed while spawning zombies in Zeus with "Crawling out of ground" enabled.
- Option to disable zombie initialization script.
- All modules fixed since the 1.56 hotfix.
- "Walker Zombies", a new type of zombie that lurks and staggers - a bit slower than slow zombies.
- Player-controlled zombies with dynamic animations - including controls to attack, jump, crawl, and even eat corpses.
- All game logics converted to modules that allow extra customisable options such as jumping strength and car throwing strength. Old game logics will still work.
- Spawning and rising animations interpolate smoothly now.
- Attack range against helicopters lowered if helicopters are off the ground.
- ACE damage issues fixed, and many minor script and config improvements.
- Antivirus pills and injector are now items instead of objects.
- Script improvements (including BIS_fnc_MP changed to remoteExecCall).
- Additional "Movement Speed" module allowing full customisation of speed for each zombie type.
- New face and skin textures with extra blood, cuts, bruises and paler skin!
- Customisable infection module allowing attacked units to become infected. Infected units can show symtoms (optional) and once dead resurrect as a zombie (also optional).
- Antivirus pills and injections. Pills temporarily stop the infection and the injection cures it.
- More zombie sounds, screaming sounds, and additional feeding sounds added.
- Custom difficulty module that allows more customisation of certain settings such as knockback, attack speed, damage, etc.
- Falling animation added for the crawler zombies.
- Extra optional non present side added to the deletion module.
- Changed a few zombie models and clothes to improved ones for better variety.
- Deleted zombies now don't drop loot, "updating base class" rpt messages fixed, script improvements, and a few minor bug fixes.
- BI forums
Tags: No tags