informed us he released an updated version of his Visual Studio Code SQF Language
on the BI forums
Microsoft Visual Studio Code is a new, but already very known Code Editor.
Works on Linux, OS X and Windows.
- Splittet all commands based on when they were introduced. This way you can for example tell VSCode to only provide you commands for ArmA2 or Take on Helicopter commands if working on older / alternative versions.
- Added Support for common Community Projects such as CBA or ACE (thanks to bux)
- Added Linter (does not conflict with SQFLint)
- You now receive warnings on using deprecated commands (in futher development, please report any missing deprecated commands or functions). Note that you must setup the config properly for this to work.
- You now receive warnings on using common reserved function namespaces such as "CBA_" or "ACE_" without having such enabled.
- Several changes on README, package, etc.