The Community Upgrade Project is a cooperative effort to bring the content of Bohemia Interactive's
earlier games (Arma 2 and Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead and DLC's in particular) into Arma 3, updated
to the functionality and standards of the next generation game.
For more information on the project, check our webpage at http://cup-arma3.org/
This is the Units pack. It contains all the units of the original Arma 2 and Arrowhead as well as
the DLC. Right now, there are a lot of placeholder units that do not look like the original ones but
are instead stand-ins using default Arma 3 uniforms and CUP equipment. In this version, the United
States Marine Corps faction has been ported, meaning that the units are the original uniforms, vests,
equipment and headgear of the Arma 2 units of the same name. All uniforms and vests are compatible
with vanilla content, meaning that you can mix vanilla and CUP content.
To install the CUP Units you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Please report any issues you find on the issue tracker: http://bugs.cup-arma3.org/
Credits & Thanks:
[GLT] Legislator (infantry, objects)
Pansyfaust (buildings, vehicles)
Reyhard (vehicles, infantry, buildings, terrains)
RichardsD (vehicles, infantry)
soju (lighting, configs)
Tierprot (materials, vegetation)
CAA-Picard (AGM compability)
Jonpas (AGM compability)
Winter (AGM compability)
Paul Tomany (M4A3)
BlackPixxel (AT launchers)
ShackTactical (zx64, Bricks, Rspctd, Renzol)
Ace (terrains, buildings)
alias (PR/promo, website)
Alwarren (weapons and attachments, backpacks, infantry)
Aoi (configs, data mgmt)
CypeRevenge (buildings, vegetation)
eggbeast (configs, vehicles)
fabiochavez (lighting, promo)
EvroMalarkey(configs, vehicles, data mgmt)
Meaty (buildings, vegetation)
NonovUrbizniz (buildings, promo)
SGTGunner (vehicles, buildings, vegetation)
smokedog (buildings, terrains)
Damion 'Anthony' Rayne (project lead candidate)
License / Disclaimer:
* CUP_Dubbing_Radio_CZ,CZ_ACR,EN,GB_BAF,GB_PMC,RU,TK radio protocol
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_USMC - Fixed: Eagle SPC (Rifleman) had invalid Pilot View LOD (fixes T1775)
* CUP_Creatures_People_Civil_Russia - Added russian civilians
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_BAF - added hiddenselections to StalkerGB uniforms - fixes T1636
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_CDF - Added: CDF Infantry (2 uniforms with 3 camos each, four vest variants with four camos each, one helmet with four camos each, officers cap with four camos, UNO baret)
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_CDF - Added CDF UNO troops
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_CDF - Added editor previews and icons to all CDF gear and infantry units
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_CDF - Added tri-color mountain, tri-color desert and tri-color forest infantry groups to CDF and UNO
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - added several camo variants for both RACS and SLA soldiers
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - added several groups for RACS and SLA using new soldier camos
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_USMC - Added Binkowski's USMC (courtesy of Binkowski, Sabre and Johannes) (4x2 uniforms, 18x2 headgear, 15 SPC vests)
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_USMC - Added new Force Recon Desert category and units
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_USMC - Added new groups
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_USMC - Added new Woodland FROG and Desert FROG categories and units
* Changed hitpoints inheritance in order to provide compatibility with ACE3 (fixes T1435)
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_BAF - USMC standard helmet has no headset anymore (Fixes T1051)
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_DummyInfantrySet - Dummy CZ machinegunner has proper ammo (Fixes T286)
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_RACS - Fixed view distance errors on RACS helmets
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_Russia - Fixed model.cfg for Balaclava
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - Fixed clipping issues on some SLA hats.
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - fixed missing rifleman variant for SLA Urban soldiers
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - RACS soldiers who do not have a glock do not carry glock ammunition anymore
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_USArmy - Fixed requiredAddon dependencies to prevent illegal baseclass updates
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_USMC - Fixed placement bug of Officer's Cap
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_BAF - Added randomized helmets for BAF infantry
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_BAF - BAF MTP Infantry now use new vests and uniforms (Fixes T1660)
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_Russia - Added proper LODs to the Balaclava
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - Many more SLA troops wear flak jackets now
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - RACS machinegunner now carries an ammo backpack
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - RACS Royal Commandos/Guards/Marksmen now have OD gear for added variety
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - RACS Royal Commandos/Guards/Marksmen now separated into their own category
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - SLA Especas demolitions engineer now has explosives in his bag
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - SLA Especas groups now appear in their separate category
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - SLA Especas now carry AKS74U, except the standard rifleman
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - SLA militia men don't have flak vests and have a camouflage penalty to reflect lower soldiering skill
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_Taki - improved DisplayName and Arsenal display of a lot of gear items (Fixes T1629) ( T1050 )
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_USArmy - Improved US army loadouts WIP and added a "Rifleman (ACOG)" T1665 T1305
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_USArmy - US army soldiers are now equipped with AN/PVS-14 and CCO sight for the most part (T1665)
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_CDF - Removed some outdated files.
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_DummyInfantrySet - Removed dummy CDF and UNO troops from DummyInfantry
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - RACS rifle squads do not have a M47 Dragon ATGM gunner anymore
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - removed useless file from RACS folder
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_USMC - Added missing files (why the heck didn't StupidSVN add them?)
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_Russia - Configs for balaclava
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_Russia - Pushing a forgetten file
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_Russia - Textures for eye hole balaclava
Added EDEN Editor previews for all units.
NAPA units now have radios in inventory.
Added static weapons for individual factions.
Added lower poly LODs to StalkerGB's british equipment (should increase drastically performance at further distances).
Added RACS Woodland uniform.
Added RACS Special Lennard inspired camo.
Added plain olive and tan RACS PASGT helmets.
Two uniforms had broken backpack proxy.
Fixed head clipping through Protec helmet at further distances.
Removed holsters for some Osprey Mk2 vests, except for pilot and officer. Removed holster strap to avoid clipping with different uniforms.
Uniforms now have proper weight and shouldn't bump other units over causing them to ragdoll anymore.
Fixed hiddenselections on some US Army helmets' and uniforms distant view lods.
Fixed error message when spawning CZ machinegunner.
Changed identityTypes for several infantry units, should not spawn with futuristic googleglasses anymore.
Changed editorSubcategory for some RACS units.
RACS/SLA now have Spanish names.
Fixed bug where SLA officer replicated as Takistani Colonel.
Fixed minor clipping issues on BAF uniforms' shadows.
Added missing goggles to lower resolution LODs of RACS helmet.
Removed requiredAddon entry for L7A2.
US Army engineer class was misnamed, fixed and kept old class hidden for compatibility.
2 New cap designs (TrackIR, Make Arma Great Again)
British and Khet/Jeans units bouncyness (now Lord Pettka is back to being the Lord of the Bounce)
US Army, Russian, Chedaki units not appearing in Zeus
Napa Soldier 4 hood removed in Pilot/First Person View
Russian Spetsnaz Assaultman did not have ammo for his RPG-18
Dubbing support for A2 factions
New British Armed Forces uniforms, equipment and units in three flavours (Woodland, Desert and MTP), removed placeholders.
New Chedaki uniforms, equipment and units, removed placeholders.
New US Army uniforms, equipment and units, removed placeholders.
New Russian uniforms, equipment and units, removed placeholders.
New Mechanic from TKOH.
New Firefighter and Paramedic units and equipment.
Added meta.cpp for Steam Workshop.
Dubbing identity types for most units.
D-30 and M119 available in various factions
Stringtables for SLA and Taki objects
New PMC hats.
New UAV Operators for US Army and USMC factions.
Corrected missing UI stuff.
CUP author strings.
Normal direction issue on Taki Insurgent vests.
Shadow issues on Chernarus Civilians objects.
Changed side to Guerrilla Sabotage Team (now spawned properly as independent side).
Fixed some equipment assignment issues with RACS.
SMAW Gunner now has spotting rifle ammo.
German KSK engineers now also able to disable mines.
Fixed clipping and texture issues on KSK vests.
Shadow issues with MTV and RRV vests.
RACS officer now has correct displayName.
SLA overalls and officer uniform shadows now have hands.
Added missing DLC icons.
Added Priest, Policeman, Doctor and a few other civilian units
Hitpoints and Armor of all units adapted (Models and config)
Clipping issues with Takistani vests
Backpack of Takistani Automatic Rifleman was missing
Wounding textures now visible on Napa units and civilians
Work in Progress BAF stuff
Added Worker, Profiteer and several other civilian units
Added RACS (Royal Army Corps of Sahrani) faction under Independent
Added NAPA faction under Independent
Added Takistani Guerrilla faction under Independent
Added SLA (Sahrani Liberation Army) faction under EAST
Added Takistani Militia faction under EAST
Added new vest models for German KSK
Added German KSK Flecktarn (Woodland) variant for all units (credits go to Brainbug for original textures)
Added USMC Jungle Cover with PRR
Changed textures for German KSK desert items
US Army **placeholder** units now properly displayed under US Army faction
Static M2 is now in proper US Army faction
Proper support for ZEUS module with units
PVS-7 now used as NVG for the units who previously had the vanilla one
Integrated new Hitpoint protection values from A3 V1.54
CUP objects now have proper CUP DLC icon in virtual arsenal and editor
Tweaked M249 magazine mass
Most static weapon classes are now properly hidden (still WIP)
Minor changes to units loadouts
Shadows on some headgear items now is correctly animated
Takistan Army soldiers now visible in Zeus spawn menu
- Added: Takistani Infantry units
- Added: German KSK Desert units
- Added: Extra KSK units, including sniper, AT and AA specialists.
- Added: Extra KSK groups
- Fixed: ACE3 compability with USMC FR units
- Fixed: No CUP icon in Arsenal
- first release
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums
- BI forums
- Community Base addons A3
- CUP Weapons