released an updated version of the DynaSound soundmod
on the BI forums
DynaSound 2.0 is a sound modification for ArmA3 and all of it's DLCs. It mainly focuses on weapon- and explosion sounds, however all helicopters as well as the Xi'an VTOL were redone, too.
- All weapon sounds were redone, mainly using high-quality recordings.
- Shooting from inside a building reduces the distance one can be heard.
- A differenciated and thoughtfully mixed soundscape. Due to a higher dynamic range and less compression, you can and have to turn your volume up in order to bring out the details and punch!
- Custom bullet supersonic cracks as well as subsonic "swooshs".
- All helicopters as well as the Xi'an VTOL were redone .
- Distant-sounds for helicopters.
- Flyby sounds for helictopers as well as the Xi'an VTOL.
- Rocket flyby sounds. "swiush!"
- Incoming rocket sounds for the MLRS. Usually is the last thing you hear.
- New explosion sounds
- When firing a rocket, the engine sound actually originates from the rocket and is moving away from you. Try the MLRS!