The McDonnell Douglas (now Boeing) F-15 Eagle is an American twin-engine, all-weather tactical fighter designed by McDonnell Douglas to gain and maintain air supremacy in aerial combat. It is among the most successful modern fighters, with over 100 victories and no losses in aerial combat with the majority of the kills by the Israel Air Force. Following reviews of proposals, the United States Air Force selected McDonnell Douglas' design in 1967 to meet the service's need for a dedicated air superiority fighter. The Eagle first flew in July 1972, and entered service in 1976.
The Eagle has since been exported to Israel, Japan, and Saudi Arabia, among other nations. The F-15 was originally envisioned as a pure air superiority aircraft. Its design included a secondary ground-attack capability that was largely unused. The design proved flexible enough that an all-weather strike derivative, the F-15E Strike Eagle, was later developed, entering service in 1989. The F-15 Eagle is expected to be in service with the U.S. Air Force past 2025. Newer models are still being produced for foreign users. The F-15 production line is set to end in 2019, 47 years after the type's first flight.
- F-15 Eagle Series For United States Air Force and Other Countries
- F-15C/D/E Variations
- Change the Loadout, Skin and Insignia.
- Targeting system for Precision Strike.
- other hidden and "not-important" feature in there!
To install the F-15 Eagle Series Standalone you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
For usage instructions and information of how to use the F-15 Eagle Series Standalone please refer to the included documentation and/or example mission.
**Replace the Pilot**
want to replace the pilot from FIR Pilot Crew Pack, just check the replace pilot attribute in F-16
**Disable AB Sound**
check the "disable AB sound" attribute for disable the afterburner sound.
You can download a texture and config template from here:
- Cockpit is wip.
- When Eject with F-15D/E, sometime WSO/Insturctor's Parachute is not removed.
- Aircraft is sometime skid when steering too much speed. read below carefully.
"3.4.3. Maximum taxi speed during sharp turns is 10 knots(=18.52km/h). Above 10 knots the aircraft may skid and/or
depart the three point attitude." - AIRCREW OPERATIONAL PROCEDURES--F-15/F-15E
Credits & Thanks:
Myke - i'm use his "Air vehicles instruments & gauges - Open source"
John Spartan & saul - allow for use afterburner , Ejection Script.
geraldbolso1899 - allow for use kimi Wipeout & F-16 HUD/HMD.
fullerpj - allow for Compatible with KC-135 Stratotanker from USAF Mod.
Mr.R - he is my real friend, he provide of afterburner sound and AIM-9 Lock Tone Sound.
77th CFW members - Addon Tester for my addon
BIS - ArmA 3 and arma 2 sample model, texture and arma 3 function.
License / Disclaimer:
I take no responsibility for (im)possible damage to your game/system that may be caused
by installation of this Addon. This Addon is also prohibited to be used in any commercial product.
- Maintenance(vulcan crash fix)
- Killmark system added
- ADES decal point 1/2 is now available
- gun camera added(same with pilotcamera but it is static)
- add "visor toggle in vehicle" action (pilot&crew pack US required for using)
- replace pilot & disable AB sound attribute is now using check box.
- test version of new afterburner sound script added
- ADES Prototype Supported(currently only can Roundel, skin, insignia and number)
- F-15K 1st FX, F-15E Garuda 1, F-15J IRST added
- model updated
- Afterburner Sound Attribute(yes is turn on the sound, no is turn off. default is yes)
- many things i forgot.
- New Skin : JASDF 204TFS TAC MEET 2010,303TFS TAC MEET 2003, Florida Air National Guard(F-15C)
- Envelope has been adjusted
- GBU-24 Paveway III Integration(F-15E)
- Loadout Module for 2d/3d Editor
- Replace Pilot code and Attribute has been added
- New Skin System
- Afterburner is no longer act like Frame Skip/Drop
- F-15DJ Aggressor Skin
- AGM-65, SDB,SDB II is added into F-15E Loadout Dialog
- Initial Release
- BI forums
- FIR AWS US - AirWeaponSystem US/NATO