Author: NinjaRider600
Author Website:

Requirements: No addons required

Version: 1.1

Short description: This is an independent reinforcements script addon for HETMAN - Artificial Leader (NR6 Edition or Original). It is designed to be used in conjunction with HAL as it adds dynamic group spawns per side according to losses sustained per side.

Date: 2018-08-03 09:02


Comments: (0)
Rating:



 





NR6 Reinforcements - HAL Expansion

by
NinjaRider600


Description:
This is an independent reinforcements script addon for HETMAN - Artificial Leader (NR6 Edition or Original). It is designed to be used in conjunction with HAL as it adds dynamic group spawns per side according to losses sustained per side.


Features:
-Adds a reinforcements system fully configurable per side and per leader.
-Only available sides are east and west so far. I plan to add support for independent as well.


Installation / Usage:
For usage instructions and information of how to use the NR6 Reinforcements - HAL Expansion please refer to the included documentation and/or example mission.

Place the script SQF file inside your mission directory.

Run the script using the following code in the init.sqf of your mission or on the init line of any map object:
[Side, Strength, Spawning Position, Spawning Radius, Available Forces, Faction, Threshold (from 0 to 1), Array of HAL leaders] execVM "ReinforcementsNR6.sqf";

Side: east or west;

Strength: In number of groups per spawn from 1 to 10;

Spawning Position: Position of spawning position;

Spawning Radius: In meters, spawning radius around spawning position. Recommended 100 to 700 depending on Strength. Minimum 10m;

Available Forces: In number of available groups for reinforcements;

Faction: Classname of faction for reinforcements. Check script's forces pool to see if the faction you want to use is available.

Threshold: Threshold of side remaining alive forces to trigger reinforcements. Example: use 0.75 if you want reinforcements to be spawned when 75% of side is remaining (25% losses). Use values between 0 and 1;

Array of HAL leaders for side: Example : [LeaderHQ,LeaderHQB,LeaderHQC].

I suggest running this in the init of an invisible helipad where you want the reinforcements to come from and using "(getpos this)" for the position setting.


Credits & Thanks:
Credits for the original HAL go to Rydygier who created the powerful script that has been greatly improving large scale battlefield scenarios since previous versions of Arma.


Changelog:
v1.1
-Optimization of code;
-Added ability to have multiple spawning positions;
-Ability to add custom factions inside script or from editor using calling arguments;
-Usage of functions instead of execVM for better performance;

RNR6 1.00
-Initial release


Forum topic:
- BI forums




Enable javascript to be able to download from Armaholic please!