Requirements: No addons required
Date: 2009-05-13 17:35
Fix for the 1.14 issues which appear with the RHS Hind addon.
Features and changes:
- Adjusted trackLead for homing missiles (improves tracking on moving vehicles)
- Changed 12.7mm to airlock=1 (attacks airborn vehicles now)
- Added maxLeadSpeed to magazines (AI will use FFAR and MG on moving vehicles now)
- Removed burst entry on FFAR launchers (BI introduced a burst class to the FFAR's in 1.08)
- Adjusted threat values for Hind-P's (to prevent them from attacking airborn vehicles. More prio on ground targets now)
- Homing missiles behavior improved
- "Burst Class"-issue since ArmA 1.08 fixed
Extract the pbo file to your ArmA's Addons folder or (as we always recommend) use mod folders to keep your mods organized and to prevent errors in the future.
Check our FAQ for a clear explanation.
Included .pbo file(s):
Credits & Thanks:
RHS for this beauty.
Burns, WGL.Q, Sauerbraten and King Homer @hx3.de for their support and material
T_bone, CameronMcDonald, hamis, Gedis, A.T.R.F. special: Marijus plus all the others @http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi for tests, photos and suggestions
WGL mod team (http://ofpc.de/wargames/news.php) for their great mod
ACE team (http://ace.usmc-warriors.org/), successors of the former WGL team
Solus & Killswitch for their Extended_Eventhandlers implementation
BI (http://www.armedassault.com/) for their sample models
Wikipedia Project (en.wikipedia.org) for additional information
- RHS Hind
Tags: No tags