Tags: Beta Patch
Arma 2 Beta patch build 1.11.86734by
Bohemia Interactive Studio. All rights reserved.
Please note: Arma 2 Beta is a public preview release intended for developer testing and community feedback. It may be updated often and we use them to verify that a bug we are tracking has been fixed. We make the beta builds for testing only and also to allow developers in the community to test their content with the upcoming versions before they are released as the official release. We write code and post the results frequently so people like you can join our testing process and report bugs but Arma 2 Beta might crash on startup or cause any other kind of unpredicted problems so please do not bother downloading Arma 2 beta builds if you're unwilling to put up with problems or help with the testing of the game and stick with the latest official release instead.
MultiPlayer not compatible backward with 1.09!!
- ANY ORIGINAL VERSION OF ARMA 2 from 1.09 (including Steam version)
- DirectX 9 March 2009 is required
Make sure to delete any older beta version you have installed (simply remove the beta folder)!
Run the patch exe to apply the patch setup automatically (you may be prompted to choose your exact version in some occasions).
* It will install all beta content to a mod folder "Beta", including the beta exe (that has to be run properly with working directory set to the main game installation, see below for more information)
* To launch Arma2 beta patch you need to go to the main game directory and click on shortcut "Launch Arma2 Beta Patch"
* You can configure your Arma 2 with Beta Patch including other mods etc., just make make sure that:
in your ArmA Shortcut start-up Target line;
- You have "beta" in your modfolder as in -mod=beta
example: "C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\beta\arma2.exe" -mod=beta
- Make sure the shortcut's "Start In" section refers to main "Arma 2 " main working folder and NOT "Arma 2/beta"
example: "C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2"
Latest public beta patches are available from http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php including change logs.
- BI forums
Tags: Beta Patch