This contains all different civilian cars from 80s, ambulances, law enforcement from 80s etc.
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems.
For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here
Included .pbo files:
These addons are signed with „Vilas” BISign (in order to allow proper multiplayer usage) for mp servers hosts.
You can download the vilas.bikey from here
Credits & thanks:
Who made the contents of these files:
- Vilas: models, textures, configs, normalmaps, materials, wounds and destruction system, most weapons, units and vehicles;
-RHS studio: eastern vehicles, optics for vehicle crosshairs, RPG-22, and especialy Kenji and ShadowNX: soviet units textures, and vehicle normalmaps, also many other things;
-Yaciek: models, textures, normalmaps, units wounds and weapons system, OFP textures merging, getting permision form LWP Mod to use their work from OFP.
-Maæko – UI and missions
-Ejay and Crazy Husars team – missionmaking, help with configs, lots of help and M1 Abrams textures;
-Col. Faulkner – optics and much advice. British soldiers equipment.
-Rygugu – M60A3 and T-55, together with textures and materials;
-Modul – animations;
- OVG, ZGuba
- Eric-M, RKSL - HIND
- TPM91 - sounds,
- community - 2S1 optics, help, consultations
former mods members:
-Thunderbird84 – changing config files, language help;
-NSX – language help and searching info about equipment;
-Godhammer – air weapons; and other members as Topas, St.Ace, A.Lazarus and other people (sory if not mentioned), as mod had big number of members and cooperators which changed troughout of time
BW MOD, CSLA MOD, FFAA MOD, RHS MOD, RACS MOD,IDF MOD - and many other mods, which we have forgotten to add to our thanks list, for which we are truly sorry. :-)
- special thanx for consulting and help, also in OFP-addonmaking era, helped a lot
All of the Project '85 addons are only to be used in Arma 2. Usage with Dayz or porting to Arma 3 or any other game (especially not-BIS games) is not allowed.
These addons can not be used on commercial servers.
- in civilian cars pack added several new cars and truck and buses
- fixed many RPT bugs from past,
- fixed dampers work,
- animated lightbars and sirenes,
- lights in some trucks were fixed
- BVP M80A was added to P85
- destruction on some vehicles was lacking
- AT1 on BRDM1 were not disappearing after launching
- added MIM72 Chaparell (AA system) and AIFV (Dutch YPR765)
- many old textures have been updated (mud and such like details)
- some models of vehicles were updated too (MUTTs, Jeeps, M113, SKOT, Willys)
- some vehicles get bug fixes
- new vehicles are : M59 APC (Korean War APC , before M113), SA-8, four MTLB variants including SA13, 2S3 Akatsya 152mm sph, British FV432, FV101, FV107 light tanks, four LAV V-150 variants , OT62 (not BTR50), Ural 375, T64BV (T64 with ERA), PBR Mk2, fictional Soviet boat based on HRL from OFP, BRDM (BRDM-1 shown before), FUG, new Jeeps (CJ3, M38A1 Jeep from Korean War), CUCV, CUCV pickup, M577, more M113 variants
- activated "hiddenselectiontexture" on many vehicles (selection name Camo01, Camo02... etc)
- fixed bug where wheels were turning with turret
- barrel movement applied to M109, 2S1 , 2S7 and animated 2S7 loader
- replaced old poor quality models from 2007 , Nysa van and 2S7 big gun
- Armaholic forums
- Project '85 - Config
- Arma 2