Requirements: No addons required
Date: 2010-02-18 07:14
Infantry Stealth and Recognition Skills
This mod allows the user to adjust several specific AI variables that effect the stealth movement and recognition skills of the game.
It comes with a file an HPP file that goes into the userconfig folder, which is where the adjustments are made (instructions are located in the file).
Attributes that can be adjusted:
- Camouflage - How easy a unit is to see
- Sensitivity - How well and how far the given unit senses other units
- SensitivityEar - How well can the given unit hear others units
- Units defined:
- Categories include:
- Snipers, spotters, marksmen, scouts and units with silenced weapons
- Launchers including AT, AA and RPG units
As we always recommend use modfolders.
Check our FAQ for a clear explanation.
Install the userconfig folder into your arma2 directory (if one does not exist then your just need to copy the userconfig folder in zip file)
Included .pbo files:
Credits & thanks:
BIS - For an game that both awesome and moddable.
Anyone who has helped me by answering qestions or giving feedback.
As always the entire moding community- Without you all putting info out there and having your mods available for us this game would be a lot more empty.
- BI forums
Tags: No tags